Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from Cena, who's done them since Wrestlemania 22, who do you think will receive a special, unique entrance at Wrestlemania?

Seeing as how The Undertaker is now regarded as "The Last Outlaw," do you think Undertaker will get one? It would be cool to see him come out on a horse or something crazy like that.

What do you think?

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
If I were in charge, everybody in the 3 main events would get one. It's something to further help the main events stand out. Instead, it'll probably just be Cena and ADR might come out in an extremely lavish car, more so than the usual ones. I just don't see them bringing a horse down to ringside...unless it's Melina, of course.

· Registered
1,426 Posts
What do you mean by "special?" Sometimes at Mania, the entrances are just exaggerated versions of their regular entrance. Ex: Undertaker @ Wrestlemania 23 (a lot more fire, smoke, etc). Plus the druids!! Or HBK @ Wrestlemania XIX (lots more pyro).

ADR coming in driving a "really expensive car" would fall into that category.

Other times, they have legit, overblown entrances (which are the BEST!). Ex: Triple H @ Wrestlemania 22.

On topic, I think/hope CM Punk may get one (maybe some pyro???), as will Taker and Triple H. Cena is a given.

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
I'd like to see Undertaker brought to the ring in a horse-drawn chariot with a vulture, kinda like he did at WrestleMania 9. I'm a sucker for wrestling symmetry. Cash playing in the background would make it even more epic.

·      
4,088 Posts
Triple H will.

Love the Taker/Horse Idea. It would have been cool (though lame to many, I'm sure) if Taker rode in on a black horse and Michaels rode in on a white horse, for WM25. Or a mule, in Michaels case (Jesus rode into Jerusalem on mule; blah, blah.)

· Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,723 Posts
I'm sure they'll hire Drowning Pool to play HHH's theme again.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Undertaker, Triple H, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, and The Miz.

And Rey Mysterio will look just as retarded as he did last year, the year before, and the year before.

· Registered
957 Posts
I'm not a fan of the major entrances. It's not pro-wrestling. Pro-wrestling is entertainment yes but the grandiose entrances just seem out of place; for everyone. I don't even think the wrestlers look comfortable with them half the time. HBK is the only one who does the special crazy entrances really good, and he's just being himself.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.