Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything if you had to make honest predictions about who in your own opinion will be WWE or World Heavyweight Champion in the next year, and why you think they will become champion or how do you see them becoming champion:

As WWE Champion, I can see Jack Swagger getting a push in the following year in 2012, by having them build up Swagger to become a main eventer by having him eventually win the U.S. Title and hold it for a while, and then Swagger eventually wins a battle royal to determine who will face the WWE Champion at let's say SummerSlam 2012, Swagger becomes the #1 Contender that way and they build him up to be the next Kurt Angle by next year. With Swagger I can see him becoming champion because to me he just has the right tools, perfect all-around look, perfect in-ring abilities with him being a mat technician, he just has it all in my opinion, and WWE would be stupid to not cash in on that

As for who will become World Heavyweight Champion in 2012, I can see Cody Rhodes getting a huge push in 2012 and the way Rhodes will win the title is that I can see him winning MITB for Smackdown, and he cashes in his briefcase sometime in the summer or he cashes in sometime in the fall, and why he will win, do you even need to ask why? He is probably one of the best heels on Smackdown right now, and will only get better with age and his charisma, his in-ring ability, everything, he has simply got it all.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Ignoring the obligatory John Cena and Randy Orton multi-reigns:

World Heavyweight Champion - Daniel Bryan. Wade Barrett. Christian. Sheamus.

WWE Championship: CM Punk. Alberto Del Rio at some point. The Miz.

·
Asuka
96,211 Posts
Daniel Bryan will be the only first time champion, the others will all be repeats. Nobody else has a chance that haven't done it already. Aside from Orton and Cena, Del Rio, Punk and Sheamus will have reigns, Miz is a possibility, but no first time champions besides Bryan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts