21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Kane, with his mask on. In a suit.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Paul Bearer could be a nice choice if he hadn't backstabbed Taker a couple of times.
Vince McMahon is the best option now that i think of that.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
I think it would be a great opportunity to get Mick Foley on WWE TV again.

When the time comes Foley should also induct The Rock and Triple H.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,197 Posts
I don't understand people's reasons for picking guys like Shawn Micheals, Stone Cold and Mick Foley. I mean yes, Undertaker has had great fueds with them all, but that's hardly a reason for them to induct him. He should be inducted be someone who has a proper connection with him. Kane would be a good choice, because their brothers kayfabewise, and are also best friends. Paul Bearer is the only other choice I can think about, since Paul was Undertaker's manager for years and they have so much history together. Vince McMahon could be another candidate, but then again, he you could make the same argument that he could have induct Shawn Micheals as well. Either way either Kane, Paul Bearer and Vince would be the best candidates.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
If Kane is retired when Taker goes into the HOF, I think it should be him since the two have such a long and storied history. However, if Kane is still active at the time, Bearer gets my vote.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'd go for the Ted Dibiase Snr, because the Million Dollar Man is the guy that brought him into the WWF, it would be fitting for him to bring him into the Hall Of Fame too

21 - 37 of 37 Posts