Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Corbin seems the most likely option at this point. Zayn is an outside chance but it probably wouldn't fit him.

Mahal could also win it with the way things are going for him :lol I'd probably still go with Corbin though.

Should have been Miz, either way.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Shouldve def been Miz. Now id probably go with Zayn or Corbin. Maybe Rusev too

Reactions: Ace

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Corbin's the only good option :shrug

Zayn'll get screwed

Rusev'll probably be losing to Orton

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Zayn winning would be the perfect way to get him over. Corbin has already been established now as a main event heel whose time is very close.

A zayn win and a few months of build-up with the briefcase could do him so much good.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I really hope it'll be Sami Zayn. But knowing how he's booked, it won't be.

I hope it's not Corbin.

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
Hmm.

Most-to-least likely:

1. Baron Corbin
2. AJ Styles/Kevin Owens
3. Nakamura
4. Jinder Mahal/Rusev/Orton
5. Sami Zayn
6. Mojo Rawley
7. Tye Dillinger
8. Luke Harper
9. Dolph Ziggler

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The Lone Wolf

Hopefully

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
The Miz should've won the MitB... :quite Anyways, I actually prefer a "Heel" to win the briefcase, so I'm going with either Baron Corbin, Jinder Mahal, or Kevin Owens. Both Luke Harper and Sami Zayn also have a slight chance of winning it too (but I doubt it). :(

·
Registered
822 Posts
Mojo will win and since Jinder will be champ at/after MitB (I'm predicting a triple threat w Jinder/Orton/Rusev. Orton RKOs Rusev only for Jinder to steal pin). You have Mojo cash in at Summerslam with Gronk cutting off Sing brothers for that mainstream blurb on TMZ.

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Sami Zayn. I get the feeling he'll win, try and cash it in fair and square by setting a time and a place at a ppv, and end up losing the match to Randy Orton.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts