Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread title speaks for itself. My pick is CM Punk, he's a complete package and has the most successful career so far. But my personal favorite is Evan Bourne, his SSP is simply amazing and his matches never fail to entertain me. Who's gonna be your pick?

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Obviously CM Punk, he can do everything. Fairly good in ring ability and he's a demon on the mic. Daniel Bryan would be second. He's acceptable on the mic, not the best, but he does well enough to scrape by, and he's arguably the best in ring wrestler in the company. Kaval would be 3'rd. He's a beast in the ring, much like Bryan, but he has the personality of a turd, and Bourne comes in last because he's not good at anything, in or out of the ring. I can't stand spot workers like him.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Daniel Bryan.

If only Nigel McGuiness signed with the WWE...

^ CM Punk is actually great in the ring man, or at least I think he is. He rarely ever gets to shine on WWE's stage though..

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts
Daniel Bryan.

If only Nigel McGuiness signed with the WWE...
Nigel couldn't, he was going to but he failed a health test so he had to settle for that televised Indy fed.

Agreed, though. I'd put him at #2 behind Punk if he were in WWE, he's great.

^ CM Punk is actually great in the ring man, or at least I think he is. He rarely ever gets to shine on WWE's stage though..
I'm just basing it on his WWE work...

Honestly, it doesn't really matter. His mic ability makes him the best star in the company behind Chris Jericho.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
Pyro, I really don't think you get the distinction between spot monkey and high flyer if you're calling Bourne a spot monkey.

Punk is probably the best for all of the reasons mentioned by other people in that he brings the all-round package, although Bourne has been sensational in the ring this year, and probably one of the best in the entire WWE. Kaval has also been good, as has Bryan (his five minute match with Batista earlier this year was great), while Colt Cabana was also a really talented guy who's been with the company. It's just too bad his idea for a character absolutely sucked.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson is by far the greatest in ring performer to come to WWE and he can go better than a lot of guys in the E but i agree CM Punk does out do him in that department. My choice is Daniel Bryan though as he outshines not only the other guys to come from ROH but majority of the WWE roster. My 2nd choice based on in ring performances would go to Evan Bourne as im not a big fan of CM Punk's wrestling ability.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Evan Bourne is used as a spot monkey right now, that's a fact, stupid marks.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Ricky Steamboat.
Not Matt Hardy?

Danielson for pure ability, Punk for his success and running with the ball, and Kaval for potential. Sydal makes for a really good midcarder, and Cabana is perfect for the WWE style, and I still can't work out how he didn't make it.

As for best signings they could make? I'd see a really bright future for either member of the KOW.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
CM Punk but they've gotta get him out of the midcard. They've been burying the SES and haven't given them a credible win in awhile. I hope he doesn't fall by the wayside.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
MIC WORKS is absolutely secondary to in-ring performances...To me it does NOT MATTER how good ur with the mic unless ur downright horrible...If u've got charisma & personality & a decent mic work,then it's fine for me..

Ultimately this is professional wrestling...The mic work is only promoting the wrestlers or their matches,ultimately they have to wrestle.....Sports Entertain-ment or whatever shit vince calls it THIS IS WRESTLING wether u like it or not..

& Danielson is in a league of his own...PUNK is 2nd for me as his in-ring work has been greatly handicapped by the WWE style...Kaval is 3rd for me & Bourne at 4th.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts