Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you think is more protected by the WWE?? ADR or The Miz?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
The Miz, simply because he's younger, more appealing, better looking, has a bigger passion for the business and fits the WWE style better IMO. Plus he's generally more entertaining, always has been and always will be.

·
Banned
161 Posts
The Miz, simply because he's younger, more appealing, better looking and a bigger passion for the business and fits the WWE style better IMO. Plus he's generally more entertaining, always has been and always will be.
u just described alberto's pussy magnet ricardo rodriguez

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
they both are :gun:

·
Banned
161 Posts
The Miz, simply because he's younger, more appealing, better looking, has a bigger passion for the business and fits the WWE style better IMO. Plus he's generally more entertaining, always has been and always will be.
you wanna know what i think of that reply?

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
WWE can always find another charismatic talker who's average at best in the ring, to replace most of what Miz brings. In fact, they have two already. Wade Barrett and Alex Riley. And Abraham Washington, Dean Ambrose, and Byron Saxton if we're including FCW.

Del Rio would be harder to replace. Because of his race and because he's just more talented.

·
Banned
161 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Del Rio is a world class competitor, Miz is just another midcarder on twitter/facebook/etc. This is a no-brainer.

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Miz and ADR are both really good and i think both of them are important to WWE almost equally. But Miz is really good on mic and connects with audience really well but sucks in the ring and ADR is the total opposite. With that said, It seems to me that WWE prefers Mic skills over wrestling skills. So i voted for Miz.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Miz is going to be their new 'Nickleodeon-Audience' Face when eventually turns. Del Rio has won the Rumble , won mitb , cashed in on Punk .

While Miz is teaching R-Truth proper English.

Your choice.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts