Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I'm a bigger fan of Ray's work. While I enjoy Roode and his Flairesque run as a great heel champ, he doesn't work the mic like Ray does. Bully's promos are immensely hilarious while you never once doubt the sincerity in anything he says.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Roode is a better champ.
Ray is a better bully.

It'd be nice to see Ray pick up a few nice wins but overall they're good where they are.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
theyre both awesome in their own way..its hreally hard 2 choose 1 over the other

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I think both at good at what they do.
Roode is the conventional heel, but bully does the hardman bully act brilliant and his promo's are top class, and has excelled as a singles competitor better than i had originally thought.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Bully seems very entertaining :) however Bobby seems more like main event material to me. Tough pick, both of the guys play heels in different ways. I'm gonna pick Bully I guess! :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
Bully Ray.Roode is more of a traditional heel but nothing we've never seen before.Bully Ray is something fresh.He embodies his character almost than anyone.His character is so much more diverse with stuff like bragging about his calves (who does that?) and still having a Myspace account.Bully Ray is just so much more entertaining 'cause he can do the comedy stuff but still be taken serious.I can't wait to see him on that Catalina show next week.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Bully Ray.Roode is more of a traditional heel but nothing we've never seen before.Bully Ray is something fresh.He embodies his character almost than anyone.His character is so much more diverse with stuff like bragging about his calves (who does that?) and still having a Myspace account.Bully Ray is just so much more entertaining 'cause he can do the comedy stuff but still be taken serious.I can't wait to see him on that Catalina show next week.
totally agree.
If roode and bully were in a bar , I reckon bully would be the guy you would want to slap first, a proper heel that can generate animosity and hatred, guess that is why I like him

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Do you know who I am...

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
They are for me the top 2 heels in the business today

Roode is the perfect heel champion
Ray is a fantastic bully antagonist who can get babyfaces over hugely

Roode slightly takes it for me but Ray is a very close second

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
If I'm on a TNA event, I would cheer for Bobby Roode and boo Bully Ray, so Ray is the better heel IMO. Roode is also great, but I understood his motives of turning and dig his in-ring work and his charisma, so I just could not boo him.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Calves or Abs.. tough choice but I will go with Roode. Not only is he pretty good on the mic, but the way he sells his opponent's insults and moves.. its pretty awesome.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Agree

Bully Ray.
Rhoode's the best example of a modern day cookie cutter heel i've seen.

Watching both guys work i'd much rather have Ray as the World Champion.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts