Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you think are the wrestlers that are leaving WWE?

6447 96
If you had to guess. I’d say Revival and Sasha for sure but two that no one is talking about are Nikki Cross and Bray Wyatt. Wouldn’t you agree? Who else do you think is for sure leaving?
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

· Registered
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nikki cross, Aleister, Wyatt, Rowan, Andrade, No Way Jose, Revival, everyone on 205 Live, most of the tag teams, Orton, the Hardy’s, hell everyone! Seriously how is WWE going to have a roster soon? Once contracts expire how do they convince people to stay?

· Registered
3,132 Posts
Nikki cross, Aleister, Wyatt, Rowan, Andrade, No Way Jose, Revival, everyone on 205 Live, most of the tag teams, Orton, the Hardy’s, hell everyone! Seriously how is WWE going to have a roster soon? Once contracts expire how do they convince people to stay?
doing what they always do.....offering much more money and false promises

· Banned
771 Posts
Chris Jericho: More Stars 'Can't Wait' to Leave WWE After Jon Moxley Interview

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-wait-to-leave-wwe-after-jon-moxley-interview
Jon Moxley's explosive appearance on Chris Jericho's podcast seems to have opened the floodgates for other WWE stars to silently voice their displeasure with the company's creative vision.

Per ESPN.com's Marc Raimondi, Jericho has heard from some of his former WWE colleagues since Moxley's interview dropped Wednesday.

"I have heard from a lot of people who are working there saying, 'I can't wait to do my version in X amount of months,'" he said.

Moxley, who worked in WWE under the ring name Dean Ambrose, said on Talk is Jericho that one of the last straws with the company for him was last November when Vince McMahon had him do a vignette about the "smelly" and "disgusting" fans in Los Angeles:

· Premium Member
21,015 Posts
Gallows & Anderson
Rusev & Lana
Apollo Crews
The Revival
Luke Harper

Sasha Banks
Asuka

I wouldn't be surprised if Randy Orton does but I'd imagine the rumblings of him being interested in AEW is more of a negotiation tactic on his end, knowing Vince will throw the bank at him if he even entertains the thought of leaving.

· Registered
769 Posts
Re: Chris Jericho: More Stars 'Can't Wait' to Leave WWE After Jon Moxley Interview

It's gotta make for some pins and needles as contract renewals come around, that's for sure. I still don't believe many will get signed to AEW even if they leave. A few is ok, but they need to cut their own path. Send Sasha, Sonya, Tessa, and Zelina Vega over. AEW would have a top shelf women's roster in the stroke of a pen.

· Registered
2,710 Posts
Re: Chris Jericho: More Stars 'Can't Wait' to Leave WWE After Jon Moxley Interview

Did Jericho break the news AEW wasn't looking to just get any old WWE guys?
I'm hoping one of them is Ziggler. I'm not a massive fan of his or anything, but he's 38 and this could his last shot to be a someone truly at the top of the pack. He's from my hometown and I would like to see what he could do when not shackled with WWE's "creative" team and booking.

· Registered
490 Posts
Did Jericho break the news AEW wasn't looking to just get any old WWE guys?
I'm hoping one of them is Ziggler. I'm not a massive fan of his or anything, but he's 38 and this could his last shot to be a someone truly at the top of the pack. He's from my hometown and I would like to see what he could do when not shackled with WWE's "creative" team and booking.
Not happening. As much as he touts himself as God's gift to wrestling he grew up as a wwe fan. Not the work rate Master. Same reason why Ryder will be wwe4life.

Jon moxley was never a wwe fan just a wrestling fan.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.