3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The odd couple
kofi
miz
edge
bryan

which one? Try and explain why too, no flaming just explaining:rolleyes:

I want miz to lose his the most. I detest that he is such a major Heel right now. I can't get on board with him and his riley gimmick I just think its time to move on from him. Miz is perfect as a jobber and can make the wwe hate to see him every time he comes out, because something will change whenever he does.

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
Edge because Miz is fantastic and the other titles mean jack shit. Edge has no business being a 10 time world champion and should get his ass whooped by ADR at WrestleMania.

Although, if you mean right this SECOND, then Daniel Bryan. His reign has totally fallen flat. Edge should not lose until WrestleMania, even though he does need to badly drop it. And he certainly doesn't need to drop it to that Dolph Ziggler joke.

· Registered
7,766 Posts
Kofi Kingston

I feel it's time for him to move up into the main event scene and that he's the best young babyface to elevate at the moment.

I'd want Bryan to lose his belt if they're planning to move him up the card immediately afterwards.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Santino and Kozlov because Santino is an embarassment to pro wrestling.

· Registered
709 Posts
Santino/Kozlov - one is useless and unfunny and the other can't wrestle

Kofi Kingston - Should lose the belt and be ushed to the main event as one of the next big faces, we're screaming out for a new main event face. (Miz, Ziggler, Rio, Sheamus, Swagger are all heels)

· Leader of #TeamBAE
1,598 Posts
The Miz obviously, I'm tired of the same repetitive, cheap heat garbage every week, disgrace to the WWE title. I'm also sick of his lackey Riley...

Next in line would be Kofi, but that would mean moving him on to bigger and better things.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,895 Posts
Kofi Kingston

I feel it's time for him to move up into the main event scene and that's he's the best young babyface to elevate at the moment.
This. Drop it to Swagger who could use a six-month IC reign on Smackdown to build himself back up to something, and let Kofi loose. More than any other midcarder in WWE today, Kofi deserves elevation. On one hand I'm happy that he's in a prominent feud with Del Rio now, but on the other hand I fear that he's only being used to put Del Rio over, since he's so popular (which unto itself isn't a bad idea, but if Kofi goes nowhere afterward, it would be kind of sad).

Danielson is living proof that it wasn't Miz's fault the United States Championship was used as a "prop" for him and little else. It's up to the writers what happens with champions, not the champions themselves. I don't want him to drop his championship, I just want WWE to put some freakin' emphasis behind his reign. Get to the payoff of this Bellas/Gail silliness and move on to something serious (perhaps they'll segue to it from this angle somehow).

And, while I don't want Edge dropping his WHC before Wrestlemania, he definitely needs to drop it to Alberto Del Rio in Atlanta. And never have another reign.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
The Miz for obvious reasons but it seems like WWE is really looking forward for him to be this generations Honky Tonk Man-of barely escaping with the WWE Championship all the time. If WWE is really serious about this guy-they will let him go over John Cena or whoever at Mania.

Kofi Kingston should definitely lose the Intercontinental championship immediately and move on up to the main event scene. I’m not even a fan of Kofi but for the business sake they need to bring in a new huge babyface into the main picture now cause it’s getting quite ridiculous that all of the young talent they are pushing are strictly Heels.

-Miz
-CM Punk
-Alberto Del Rio
-Sheamus
-Wade Barrett
-Dolph Ziggler
-Jack Swagger

Swagger is mid-carding right now but he still was a former World Heavyweight Champion of just last year and can bring him back in the main event scene at anytime when he is needed.

But the list is quite pathetic in regards of WWE pushing all Heels while a guy like Kingston who is the most over mid-carder in the WWE right now is just going nowhere fast.

They need to seriously pull the trigger on Kofi or Morrison fast. They both have the momentum on their side and either of them need to break the glass into the World title picture A.S.A.P.

· Registered
484 Posts
Edge because Miz is fantastic and the other titles mean jack shit. Edge has no business being a 10 time world champion and should get his ass whooped by ADR at WrestleMania.

Although, if you mean right this SECOND, then Daniel Bryan. His reign has totally fallen flat. Edge should not lose until WrestleMania, even though he does need to badly drop it. And he certainly doesn't need to drop it to that Dolph Ziggler joke.
ADR will lose at WM probably and that will be a good thing...

Miz is somewhat ok. They haven't really developed him lately but he is still ok.

If they insist on continuing Miz character like this then I choose Miz but otherwise Kofi...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.