Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine

Yoshi Tatsu
Alex Riley
Hunico
Big Zeke

also i heard this guy Tyson Kidd is pretty good too..

·
Registered
485 Posts
Wouldn't say I mark for anyone else than Mason Ryan, but I do prefer certain guys over the others. Some would be: Ziggler, Miz and Otunga. Cody Rhodes also, but I'm not sure if he belongst to the lower card.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Heath Slater without a doubt in my mind. The rest of your list is pretty worthless and nobody I can see being with the company long term. It's going to be a very sad day if Heath Slater doesn't end up with the company long term because he has all the skill and personality to be a solidfied reliable midcarder. WWE needs to do something with the guy and do it very quickly as well. It's going to be very frustrating if he gets released while completely worthless 'talents' such as Khali, Hornswoggle, Jackson actually stay on the roster.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heath Slater without a doubt in my mind. The rest of your list is pretty worthless and nobody I can see being with the company long term. It's going to be a very sad day if Heath Slater doesn't end up with the company long term because he has all the skill and personality to be a solidfied reliable midcarder. WWE needs to do something with the guy and do it very quickly as well. It's going to be very frustrating if he gets released while completely worthless 'talents' such as Khali, Hornswoggle, Jackson actually stay on the roster.
was going to give Slater a mention too. For some reason he entertains me more than others.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Ezekiel Jackson just because of his look.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
McIntyre, Hawkins and at the very least Riley's theme and presentation as a potential future star. I'm a big fan of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts