Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it simple who do you think is the worst wrestler or the worst diva or the worst gimmick or the worst commentator.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I don't hate anyone in WWE. Just you.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I don't hate any of the wrestlers or Diva's, I strongly dislike The Miz but don't hate him. Out of the Diva's I really dislike Michelle McCool. Out of the non wrestlers I hate Hornswaggle the most and can't wait until they stop using him.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Commentator: Everyone except CM Punk, plus when CM Punk plays heel on commentating. I actually thinks he makes a great babyface announcer.

Worst diva: Definitely all of them. They are given 3-5 minutes and every week they botch at least 3 times in that short amount of time.

Worst Wrestler: Triple H. I don't remember the last good Triple H match and his comedy is plain awful.

Worst gimmick: Santino Marella. His gimmick is a failed attempt of comedy.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Orton. Why? Because he's the most boring main eventer of all time.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Kane is the worst star in the company, all factors considered, he's just utterly horrendous. Morrison and Swagger are the most annoying on the mic, however for as meaningless as it is, they can at least wrestle well.

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
There's really no difference, they're both horrendous. Kane is just as bad as Khali in the ring, and neither one of them have any mic skills. Otunga isn't anywhere near as annoying as Kane though because Otunga doesn't have Taker to suck off and give him major spots he doesn't deserve.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Commentator: Jerry “The Bland” Lawler. He is without a shadow of a doubt, the most useless and predictable announcer they got right now. I do understand his lack of passion for the business cause the shape of WWE right now is just plain-pathetic but the man can atleast act like still has the passion. He is like a timed robot with saying the exact samething every show. One night a main event can be Randy Orton Vs John Cena.

King reaction:

“Oh boy I can’t wait, the biggest match in RAW History!”

Another night, the main event could be Hornswoggle Vs Khali

King reaction:

Another night, the main event could be the Duct Tape Vs GM Laptop.

King reaction:

It’s the same mannerisms and action from the King all the time for everything he does. He is just like the robots from Chuckie Cheese that keeps slightly moving right and left with moving his mouth slowly talking about absolutely nothing and goes on auto-repeat. King needs to seriously GTFO of television cause he is seriously wasting space and realize his time of commentating are far gone since 2006.

Diva: Majority all of them, but most is Michelle McCool. I've never seen such a undeserving, un-talented, over-rated diva in my life then her. People call her the "Female Triple H" which I call bullshit. Cause atleast Triple H has the talent/ability/appeal to back up critics while McCool has YET do such a thing. She continues to be out-performed by the far more talented Layla each and every week.

Wrestler: I wouldn't say I hate The Miz, but in the main event scene? he has no place in it and especially being WWE Champion but see this is just again proof that WWE or pro-wrestling in general has dramatically change/declined cause the World titles now are just props. Not prestige. Miz is not World champion level at any means. He = media and can talk on the microphone, That's it. Miz as World Champion is just trying to insult the fans intelligence yet again just like Rey Mysterio was World Champion.

·
Believe in the Shield
1,252 Posts
I hate the Miz. He talks entirely too much, although it reminds me of when Triple H used to talk and talk early in the McMahon-Helmsley era and drag his words.

I hate Michael Cole. He's a moron and tries to be the heel commentator like Lawler used to be, only he doesn't pull it off.

I hate Michelle McCool. I hate her voice, her matches, her bullying tactics (yes, I realize it's just a character), and I hate that she is where she is because of her personal life. If she had not gotten involved with Undertaker, she would have been future endeavored long ago.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I hate Wade Barrett.

I don't think any explanation is needed seeing as the people who've seen my post know why.

Pyro™;9140868 said:
There's really no difference, they're both horrendous. Kane is just as bad as Khali in the ring, and neither one of them have any mic skills. Otunga isn't anywhere near as annoying as Kane though because Otunga doesn't have Taker to suck off and give him major spots he doesn't deserve.
The same thing could be said for Austin. I'm not saying he didn't deserve them, but pretty much all of his title reigns had something to do with Vince McMahon's on-screen character.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
It's not so much hate but I really have no time for Michelle McCool. Cudos to her for sleeping with Taker *ick* but she is talentless as far as the wrestling side of things go. She is horrendous in the ring, her voice makes me want to poke sharp things in my ears, and her gimmick, which at one point may have been vaguely relevant, is completely overdone and boring. Add to that the fact that she looks like she needs a good feed and she'd be one of my least favourites. It's unfortunate really, because if she was ignored like most of the divas I probably wouldn't even notice.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I hated the Miz, not so much now, but still a little bit, just for his name. IMO it's terrible. ''The Miz''..wow, I'm shaking in my boots.

·
Registered
626 Posts
horny-obvious reasons
khali-also obvious reasons...didnt he kill someone?
cole-I cant stand his voice...its kinda like getting your teeth drilled by a dentist with out novacane...
otunga-his wife is better at wrestling than he is.
most of the divas are horrible.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
I don't hate anybody in the WWE. I don't care much for Sheamus though, and Melina is by far my least favourite Diva... not too keen on AJ Lee, either. Commentators don't really bother me, although Grisham is probably the worst of all.

Pyro™;9140868 said:
You can't be serious? I take it you don't watch SD, because otherwise, you'd know that since the 'Taker angle started, Kane's promos and mic-work have been top-notch.

Diva: Majority all of them, but most is Michelle McCool. I've never seen such a undeserving, un-talented, over-rated diva in my life then her. People call her the "Female Triple H" which I call bullshit. Cause atleast Triple H has the talent/ability/appeal to back up critics while McCool has YET do such a thing. She continues to be out-performed by the far more talented Layla each and every week.
It's not so much hate but I really have no time for Michelle McCool. Cudos to her for sleeping with Taker *ick* but she is talentless as far as the wrestling side of things go. She is horrendous in the ring, her voice makes me want to poke sharp things in my ears, and her gimmick, which at one point may have been vaguely relevant, is completely overdone and boring. Add to that the fact that she looks like she needs a good feed and she'd be one of my least favourites. It's unfortunate really, because if she was ignored like most of the divas I probably wouldn't even notice.
Simply put, that is bullshit. Like I said in the other thread... When are you ignorant, idiot, McCool haters going to get a clue and acknowledge the fact that she can wrestle? You make me sick, tbh.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts