Wrestling Forum banner

Who do you feel has the best dropkick on the current roster?

• Cody Rhodes

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Curtis Axel

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Dolph Ziggler

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 12 33.3%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honestly, there are a few talents on the current roster who have immense drop kick skills, which takes some skill and agility also to do, however talent that come to mind for me are as follows :

Cody Rhodes

Curtis Axel

CM Punk

Dolph Ziggler

We hear a lot of talk about who has the best spear on here etc.. I thought that it would be cool to hear some vibes about talents drop kicks, seriously, all those guys I've mentioned ... watch them the next time they execute a drop kick.

Now, one thing I want to note is, this isn't a popularity contest, so please answer this question/poll in all honesty, don't just vote for your favourite or because you're not a fan of a certain talent etc... ... let's be honest here.

I've put an option for 'other' because obviously talent may come to mind for you, that I haven't mentioned or that hasn't come to mind straight away for me, so feel free to vote on the 'other' option and mention in the comments who you feel executes a great drop kick.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Randy Orton

I agree Orton has an immense drop kick too, I knew I'd forget someone, hence the 'other' option, but I totally agree about Orton also!

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kofi Kingstone
Kofi is good yeah, he can get the height but I don't think he always has the impact as well as some of the other talents, still great none the less! :)

·
Premium Member
12,546 Posts

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think it's out of Orton and Kofi. Ziggler and Axel come in 3rd and 4th in my book. Lots of guys do good ones, Orton's look the most powerful, Kofi's the most graceful.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Goldust's agility is unreal all round, he's really impressed me a lot lately has Goldust since being back!!!!!

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it's out of Orton and Kofi. Ziggler and Axel come in 3rd and 4th in my book. Lots of guys do good ones, Orton's look the most powerful, Kofi's the most graceful.
Yeah, I'm guessing most people will underrate Axel's drop kick on here, simply because he seems to be underrated on here on a whole, but he really does have a very very good drop kick, I've noticed this quite a few times during his matches.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yeah, I'm guessing most people will underrate Axel's drop kick on here, simply because he seems to be underrated on here on a whole, but he really does have a very very good drop kick, I've noticed this quite a few times during his matches.
One word for Axel's dropkick: PERFECT!

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts
Orton, Ziggler and Axel from WWE. AJ Styles from TNA. Also, Billy Kidman used to have one hell of a dropkick.

But current best dropkick in the world? Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada.

Just look at these beautiful dropkicks.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
Randy Orton followed by Dolph Ziggler. Both men just sell everything very well, especially Ziggler.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Orton, Ziggler and Axel from WWE. AJ Styles from TNA. Also, Billy Kidman used to have one hell of a dropkick.

But current best dropkick in the world? Rainmaker Kazuchika Okada.

Just look at these beautiful dropkicks.

The one at 42 seconds is awesome!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts