Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can use any fued in his historic career. This can include emotional damage as well. I'm going to have to go with Brock Lesnar. He grabbed Taker's wife's pregnant stomach and squeezed it while saying "Life's a bitch," broke Taker's arm, and hired a woman from Taker's past to lie about making love to Taker in recent months. Not to mention at No Mercy, he turned Taker's head into a waterfall of blood. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
when undertaker had to do a hair vs hair match vs A-Train, Albert, Prince Albert...and the looser would have to shave the other mans hair

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
mankind and takers story was just awesome the same with ken shamrock those two stories are some of my favs wwe have ever done and both involve taker :p

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
What about Kane??? When he 1st arrived in the WWF, The Undertaker wouldn't fight his own brother and Kane even smashed his own parents gravestone

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
When Giant Gonzalez debut'd and destroyed him at Rumble 93, then continued to destroy him up ntl 3/4's the way thru their Mania match.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I remember a time when Mabel and Yoko crushed Taker..
Yeah its definitely a contender.

How about the time Triple H destroyed Taker in 2002 on Raw after Taker cost Triple H the Undisputed title? I remember being so furious when I saw it since it made Taker look so weak.

·
#JeterFarewellTour
1,278 Posts
What about Shawn Michaels? Leading up to WM 25, he played Taker's own mind games against him and got the better of the deadman week in and week out. About 4 staright weeks each one of their segments ended the same way, with Taker flat on his back from Sweet Chin Music.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
What about Shawn Michaels? Leading up to WM 25, he played Taker's own mind games against him and got the better of the deadman week in and week out. About 4 staright weeks each one of their segments ended the same way, with Taker flat on his back from Sweet Chin Music.
Mankind is one of the obvious ones, but this one sprang to mind too. Throughout that feud, Undertaker didn't get the upper hand ONCE. From their first promo, to the last SCM, he didn't get any kind of momentum in the feud until he won at WM25.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Brock

Taker was Lesnar's bitch during that feud lol

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Kane in the long build up to their WM14 matchup definitely deserves a mention. He locked him inside a casket and set him on fire ffs lol. Plus that whole build up was pretty psychological.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Does anybody have a video package/promo with highlights from the Mankind/Undertaker feud? I've only ever seen their Hell in a Cell match.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts