Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
The face that runs the List
10,782 Posts
She lacks charisma and her character makes no sense. Maybe they are repackaging her ? (They should)

I'm just surprised they havent made her Naomi's tag team partner yet.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
They don't have anything for her right now

Why do people asume they pissed someone off
I mean shes been called up now for over a year, even Nikki Cross has been given something by this point and Nikki debuted like 3 months ago. It just seems like theres something going on, some reason why shes never used or given a feud, shes been called up over a year now and Dana Brooke has done more than her in the last 6 months.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
I mean shes been called up now for over a year, even Nikki Cross has been given something by this point and Nikki debuted like 3 months ago. It just seems like theres something going on, some reason why shes never used or given a feud, shes been called up over a year now and Dana Brooke has done more than her in the last 6 months.
Didn't she have that brief frenemy feud with Nia?

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,440 Posts
Ember doesn't really offer anything besides workrate and that's just not enough in this division. She's doomed to be a barely seen enhancement talent unless she manages to somehow get herself over. WWE sure isn't going to be helping her.

·
Banned
429 Posts
I know she was injured for awhile, but yeah now that she's back she should be figured into one of the womens title picture. She's a tremendous talent. Would love to see her feud with Charlotte. And on a side note, she should have beaten Asuka in NXT to end her streak.
No she shouldn't have. Asuka's streak had gone on too long for it to end in NXT.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
I doubt Vince had any plans for her ever, she's not very charismatic (bad promo too) and doesn't have the looks to make up for it in Vince's eyes. Vince doesn't give a damn about how good she is in the ring.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
She's a charisma vacuum. I don't think there's any hidden agenda.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
I doubt Vince had any plans for her ever, she's not very charismatic (bad promo too) and doesn't have the looks to make up for it in Vince's eyes. Vince doesn't give a damn about how good she is in the ring.
Makes sense he called her up then... People like Aliyah, Angelo Dawkins and others have been in NXT for nearly a decade, so why call Ember up at all if he sees nothing in her? why not leave her down there like those others that have been there for years?

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Makes sense he called her up then,..
Well EC3, Heavy Machinery & Sanity are all proof that Vince just makes call ups just because.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Well EC3, Heavy Machinery & Sanity are all proof that Vince just makes call ups just because.
Thats true but usually the women have better luck than the guys because of the smaller womens roster. Lacey went straight into the main event, Nikki is now in a storyline with one of the top heels Alexa, Asuka initially got a pretty decent start, Ruby got her own stable, even fucking Carmella got a big push.

Ember seems to be the only woman from NXT thats gotten the shaft almost immediately and not been given a chance.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Thats true but usually the women have better luck than the guys because of the smaller womens roster. Lacey went straight into the main event, Nikki is now in a storyline with one of the top heels Alexa, Asuka initially got a pretty decent start, Ruby got her own stable, even fucking Carmella got a big push.

Ember seems to be the only woman from NXT thats gotten the shaft almost immediately and not been given a chance.
Look at them and look at Ember though, you can see why Vince likes the ones you named.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Look at them and look at Ember though, you can see why Vince likes the ones you named.
Ember isn't hideous lol, and Ruby isn't exactly pretty yet she got her own stable and was featured almost every week when she was called up, Asuka isn't a hot blonde, not saying shes ugly but shes not exactly the type most assume Vince favors. Naomi isn't very attractive either, yet look at everything shes done, i just think theres enough proof that you don't have to be a hot blonde to get a push from Vince.

21 - 40 of 128 Posts