• Other

Votes: 8 6.6%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who deserves to replace John Cena?

Personally I'd like to see Ziggler rise to the challenge.
Do Ziggler and Bryan at mania, and watch the showoff steal the show.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,597 Posts
Bryan. Left for 8-9 months and still the most over guy in the company.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Do you mean as in two top faces? Because that's what the WWE should do, since we are in the Reality Era, may as well choose a guy who is truly over and a guy that Vince hand-picked, that way everyone's happy...for the most part.

PG Era erred in having Cena as the top face for too long, yadda yadda yadda, that can't be undone, it is what it is. All WWE can do now, to revamp their image (most especially after the atrocious booking for Royal Rumble), is to try to put over two guys, instead of creating a super-face that will take over the other super-face.

Not everyone can share the spotlight, but at least go with the tried and true. Worked with the Attitude Era right? Not to mention, it worked in the eras prior to AE...why not try this again? Have two top faces, as I said. One that the crowd, on average, clamors approvingly, and another one who is made to look strong.

Though that in itself might bring problems down the road I suppose...

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts
OP why are Ziggler, Reigns and Ryback in all caps and the others aren't? Are you trying to "push" them in your poll? Lol!

I would like to say Dean Ambrose but it seems they want to do stupid kiddy crap whoever takes on the #1 spot and I sure don't want that for him. If they let him be more of a badass then I think he could do it. But honestly I don't know if they should have just one main face. I really think they could spread that role between a couple of guys and I don't think anyone needs to stay the face as long as Cena has.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I'm a massive Rollins mark but for me it should be Daniel Bryan.

After all you did ask who deserves it?

Rollins has had an incredible impact but he needs to do it consistently for a little longer plus Bryan is just universally liked by all (apart from weirdos)

Also spelling Bryan name wrong?

It's either rudeness or you gotta get your ass back to school.

Bryan and Rollins should be the conerstone of the company for years to come, simple as that in my eyes.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Seth Rollins is the most talented gut on the main roster right now.

But the question really is; in this day and age can they actually make a new Hogan? A new Austin? A new Rock? Or even a new Cena?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts