Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think deserves a big push in the WWE at the moment??? I think myself that Zack Ryder is a great worker with lots of talent but is still being used as a Jobber, so I think he needs a push.

WWE have a few talented Jobbers that could be doing well if it wasn't for poor booking. And a few main event guys that shouldn't be in the main event at all.

I'm curious of what you all think.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I think Zack Ryder does too,he has great charsima and is a very solid wrestler.Being on raw isn't helping him in anyway though.

Christian needs to be pushed too obviously but that's never gonna happen............

I personally think Chris Masters deserves somewhat of a push to ,not as a main eventer or anything but as a lower mid card wrestler or something.In the past few years he's improved immensley ,i was blown away by how much he improved when i saw a couple of his matches on superstars.The masterlock is really over too so that helps.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
JTG
Chris Masters
Danielson and Kaval obviously
Danielson is getting a huge push :confused: To be announced as the final member on team wwe ,this was a great push.

Kaval just won him self a world title shot at a ppv ,this too is a great start to his wwe career.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I'll say Goldust. He's pretty much a regular on Superstars, but the only time we've seen him on RAW recently was among a group to chase Nexus out of the ring, and then as part of a team that got demolished by Nexus in 7-on-7 match.

The guy's a good technical wrestler, and is good on the mic. Use him already.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I dont think anyone deserves to be shot straight to mainevent status. I would like to see a slow build like The Miz got with guys like, McIntyre, Ziggler, Kingston, John Morrison etc. I would like to see CM Punk back on top, and i would like to see Christian in a big time feeling fued, even if he doesnt win the strap.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Danielson is getting a huge push :confused: To be announced as the final member on team wwe ,this was a great push.

Kaval just won him self a world title shot at a ppv ,this too is a great start to his wwe career.
well they still deserve it

·
Registered
195 Posts
Chris Masters all the way...Christian might should turn into a heel again cause I remember how great he could have become in 2005 if he didn't leave the WWE. He was really over with the whole Captain Charisma thing in the past. I also think Primo could get a little push. Shad Gaspard has potential to be a great heel is the WWE actually used him...if not they should have really never split Crime Tyme up to begin with since they need more tag teams. The USO are great and should be used better. John Morrison probably should work more on his mic skills but I would love a push for him.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Zack Ryder

him being awesome + Jersey Shore being at its height of popularity = PUSH.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Deserve? Very few IMO. Only those who have proven to have real love for the business and have talent deserve a push.

To the main event:

Christian.
Big Show (one last title run is well-deserved).
Danielson.
Kaval.
Regal.

To the midcard:

The Dudebusters (specially these ones).
Zack Ryder.
Goldust (one last run with the US or IC).
Chris Masters.

AND CM PUNK, TO THE MOON!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
well they still deserve it
Yes, Because they have without a doubt proven they will stick with the WWE and be a good company and team player... just no.

People like Christian, Masters, Regal or even (sadly) the Big show, even if I may disagree on some levels, are ones that deserve such pushes. People like Bryan and Kaval even though they are more than likely to get huge pushes should just get in the company have fun and become connected with the company as well as their co workers. I know some have gotten pushes before they did that as of recent and even though it has worked out its still not something they should always do. To this day there has never been another Brock so they shouldn't keep trying to force another one. A person like that is rare, and even he lacked the mic abilities. HE just happened to be the perfect specimen for a wwe star.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
John Morrison.
This
ALL I CAN SAY IS..............:no:
Yea, that's all you can say because you have no proper reasoning why Morrison shouldn't be pushed other than the cliched "OMGZ he botches his finisher, Tht menas HE boTCHES everythin and he SUCKZZZZ!!!!!1111 and the not proven opinion that he's bad on the mic

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Morrison and Ryder.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts