Wrestling Forum banner

Who cut the better heel promo this week? Big Cass or Carmella.

• Big Cass

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Carmella

Votes: 25 48.1%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Big Cass. It was overlong but at least him and Enzo put genuine emotion and feeling into it. Enzo even cried a little bit. Genuine emotion in WWE is a rare fucking thing these days.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Carmella is easily the best female mic worker on the roster and she put in another excellent promo but I enjoyed Big Cass's more.

The fact everything he said was true and it felt real put it on another level from the poor acting we usually get from most of roster

Carmella's promo was great which is no surprise because she's always been a great mic worker but Big Cass's was possibly the best of 2017 and it was completely unexpected from him. He did a fantastic job and his stock is higher than ever right now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
both terrible imo

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Cass by faaaaaaaaarrrrrrr. Carmella's was nothing good. Just pretty decent by current WWE women standard.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Carmella is easily the best female mic worker on the roster and she put in another excellent promo but I enjoyed Big Cass's more.

The fact everything he said was true and it felt real put it on another level from the poor acting we usually get from most of roster

Carmella's promo was great which is no surprise because she's always been a great mic worker but Big Cass's was possibly the best of 2017 and it was completely unexpected from him. He did a fantastic job and his stock is higher than ever right now.
Bliss is still better imo, considering how he handles the crowd and regularly owns 'What!' chants xD

·
Premium Member
17,720 Posts
I thought Big Cass. I've always thought Carmella was rather good on the mic, so this flowed rather well. I expected her to cut a good promo, but it was also very sympathetic. I couldn't blame her for wanting to keep her MITB case. That's not really what a heel should do. You should be able to call a heel out, but they get away with it by cheating. Unfortunately, Carmella was a victim of bad writing.

Big Cass on the other hand hasn't impressed me outside of coming out and piggy backing off of Enzo's schtick. I think his promo on Monday showed a huge progression and great promise. He was fierce, heartbroken, and he showed fear/doubt in his decision. It came off as a real breakup versus just reading lines- something I feel Big Cass was suffering from since his main roster debut.

Both were good. I think Cass cut the better "heel" promo at the end of the day.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Enzo giving them both tips on how to cut promos I see

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah he should go be with his girl again since he can't be with his little buddy. Get him out of there. Too hard to watch them both on same show now. :(

·
Registered
32,159 Posts
Big Cass did they both had good heel logic behind though, you don't agree with them but they have a point which is good.

Cass just was a pretty much perfect promo for a lower midcard feud. That's going above and beyond for what's kayfabe wise isn't for a title and between two top tier opponents.

Carmella's situation is weird though, as much as people say they're tired of over pushing the diva narrative you'd think the irony of the Ellsworth grabbing the briefcase would be respected here lol. I guess it worked heat wise perfectly tho.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I really liked Carmella's promo but Cass's was much better.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
16,495 Posts
Both promos were great tbh.

I went with Big Cass though. He easily cut the best promo of his career, and it surprised the hell out of me coming from him since he usually comes across as monotone on the mic.

As for Carmella, I already knew that she is solid on the mic; so I kinda expected her to be pretty good in her promo.

Anyways, they both did great work this week :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts