Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Renee Young

Votes: 3 4.1%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who current female would you tap hardest? If you had the chance to have a clean submission wrestling match with one of them and had to make one of them tap out, who is your best choosing? Choose one only

Mine of course would be Alexis Bliss because she'd make me sweat hard (in the ring) and give me for a ride until I make her tap (out).

P.S.
Sorry if I condensed Naomi, Tamina, Natalya and Nia Jax all in one option. Too many options already and I just thought they weren't known or important enough so I was saving space.

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Alexas' been tapping out a lot backstage with the booking she's getting
would you agree that she loves those big old and wrinkly kendo sticks?

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
Naomi:yas

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
None of them. I refuse to think of these women in a sexual way because that would take away from the boundaries they are pushing and the history they are making. Some very disrespectful and sexist people in this thread.

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
None of them. I refuse to think of these women in a sexual way because that would take away from the boundaries they are pushing and the history they are making. Some very disrespectful and sexist people in this thread.
Hey man, I get it. I too am disgusted with some comments, but to assume that my thread has a connotative meaning is unfair man. I'm asking a legitimate question on who you wanted to have a submission match with. Apparently you do not realize that your own bias has subconsciously turned you into a sexist as well. Good job.

Reactions: MFR55
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.