Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we have had some real evil heels, Snitsky punting a baby, that was actually Lita's baby that she got by Kane who raped her. Lesnar totally kicking the crap out of the one legged Zach Gowen and throwing him down some stairs, Bubba Ray Dudley power bombing Mae Young through a table, The Big Bossman feeding Al Snow's his very own dog (and dragging the coffin of Big Show's vader with his car, that was funny as hell actually). Etc, etc...

But who would be the most evil heel because of his actions?? (not just these heels, but other i did not mention).

·
Banned
788 Posts
Funny, i JUST watched that Brock lesnar Clip. I try to forget about that kane storyline...

Anyway heres that Brock clip, lol.

·
Banned
1,681 Posts
I've always thought that if someone gave the troops the finger then it would cause mass outrage. I'm not American but from what i have seen on wwe tv, Americans are very passionate about their troops.

·
Banned
852 Posts
A character on my favorite soap opera was gaslighting a woman for the full summer, and while pretending to be a ghost caused her to fall down some stairs and miscarry her child. He disposed of the foetus by throwing it in the fireplace, and while the character is probably the most popular on the show, he receives TONS of hate for this, when it happened a good 3 years ago.

So, basically, if somebody kayfabe killed a baby, they would probably be the worst of the worst.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Ted Dibiase Sr was pretty evil, not really any redeeming qualities to him. He had a black guy as his 'slave' and basically enjoyed rubbing his money in your face.

Jake the Snake early 90s heel was incredibly evil, he did the unthinkable in slapping Elizabeth, which was really the icing on the cake after having his fucking Cobra bite Randy Savage's arm.

·
Registered
5,652 Posts
I guess I'd have to judge best heel by who has gotten the most heat.
That would be Larry Zbyszko, who once had enraged fans turn a taxicab he was in over. It was due to the "breaking of Bruno Sammartino's Neck", in a Legend vs protege fight.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Jake the Snake Roberts in his feud with Macho Man Randy Savage is the most evil heel of all time. Setting a cobra on Savage, slapping Elizabeth. He's one evil son of a gun.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I've always thought that if someone gave the troops the finger then it would cause mass outrage. I'm not American but from what i have seen on wwe tv, Americans are very passionate about their troops.
If someone did that they'd be my new favourite wrestler!

Anyway, I think Kane is the most "evil" heel ever from having some of the most messed up storylines. Wish he had a few more...though last week he attacked Ortons old man x3

·
Registered
692 Posts

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
A pedo obviously.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Triple h and imo no one can top , this guy did everything .. hires a hitman to take run over his opponent , drugs women , marries the bosses daughter and take over his company , beats the shit out of his best friend in a parking lot , assaults a 60 year old woman , rapes a dead corpse just to mock the guy who killed the corpse and is tormented by guilt , turned his back on EVERY partner he had just to get more glory (DX , Evolution) , shatters a man's broken arm with a sledehammer the proceeds to shove him inside a casket and continues the assault with the hammer , plans a screwjob with his best friend behind the opponent's back at a PPV , steals another guy's motorcycle and destroys it , beats the living shit out of a mentally challenged guy , beats the living shit out of a guy with bell's palsy ..

keyfabe speaking , Triple h is the spawn of Satan himself .. he raped , killed , stole , salvaged , and screwed ..

no one comes close , aside from Vince who isn't even a wrestler

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Triple h and imo no one can top , this guy did everything .. hires a hitman to take run over his opponent , drugs women , marries the bosses daughter and take over his company , beats the shit out of his best friend in a parking lot , assaults a 60 year old woman , rapes a dead corpse just to mock the guy who killed the corpse and is tormented by guilt , turned his back on EVERY partner he had just to get more glory (DX , Evolution) , shatters a man's broken arm with a sledehammer the proceeds to shove him inside a casket and continues the assault with the hammer , plans a screwjob with his best friend behind the opponent's back at a PPV , steals another guy's motorcycle and destroys it , beats the living shit out of a mentally challenged guy , beats the living shit out of a guy with bell's palsy ..

keyfabe speaking , Triple h is the spawn of Satan himself .. he raped , killed , stole , salvaged , and screwed ..

no one comes close , aside from Vince who isn't even a wrestler
Agreed. He did some crazy shit as a heel

·
Registered
132 Posts
JBL doing the goose step at a house show in Germany was pretty cool, I wouldn't say he's the most evil though.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They had something similar. JBL doing some sort of old army walk during a match in Germany which offended people.

Most evil heel I could think of could end up being Cena. Turning his back on everyone, and basically doing everything bad people wanted him to do as a heel. Even going 14+ on his PG fans.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts