Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really, I'm getting fed up of this. Admins change my name to rude things, they change my posts to say rude things and now there changing my signature? Why?

My signature was fine. A couple of matches I want to happen and a video.

Reactions: Catalanotto

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I think either you're suppose to have a vid only with no other amount of text, or it was beyond the dimensions (aka too long).

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think either you're suppose to have a vid only with no other amount of text, or it was beyond the dimensions (aka too long).
It wasn't too long. People had longer sigs then me.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The more you bitch and the more you nag , the more you will get screwed around here. Just be like normal , with normal opinions and have some fun along with the rest.

You started out in rants and try to make a name of yourself , then you started to against anything that people say.

Some of the best posters around here are hardly noticed. Example : DesolationRow...

·
Administrator
33,738 Posts
If it was removed then it must of been breaking one of the sig rules.

·
Banned
354 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Can you do your homework before asking silly questions?

An embedded youtube clip is 315 pixels high. Each line of regular standard height text is 16 pixels high. With a max height allowance of 400 pixels this would mean to be within that you could only have 5 lines of text with no spaces which you clearly exceeded.

And for those of you saying this isn't in the rules. Yes it is...

However, with an image or images, you cannot exceed the 400 pixels limit, including the lines of text your sig includes. Each line of text is about 16 pixels in height. (Example: You have two images that take up 300 pixels in height, you would not use more than 6 lines of text.)

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
How do I know how much pixels my gif in my sig takes up? It's about an 8 - 10 second gif so I would think quite a bit.

·
Buried by the man with three H's
1,166 Posts
Really, I'm getting fed up of this. Admins change my name to rude things, they change my posts to say rude things and now there changing my signature? Why?

My signature was fine. A couple of matches I want to happen and a video.
THEY'RE <> THEY ARE

It wasn't too long. People had longer sigs then me.
THAN

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
How do I know how much pixels my gif in my sig takes up? It's about an 8 - 10 second gif so I would think quite a bit.
right click it on the desktop or wherever it's saved on the comp, and click properties. It should show the size of it.

Reactions: Ruth

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,802 Posts
The more you bitch and the more you nag , the more you will get screwed around here. Just be like normal , with normal opinions and have some fun along with the rest.

You started out in rants and try to make a name of yourself , then you started to against anything that people say.

Some of the best posters around here are hardly noticed. Example : DesolationRow...
modern_myth & Dave1981 along with DesRo are among the 1% of quality WWE section posters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts