Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simple question , who can you see leaving the WWE in the up coming future and who would you like to see leaving the WWE?

i can see JTG leaving after NXT finishes if a big storyline isnt planned for him , or he will go back to FCW , they should bring Shad back for JTG , Cryme Time was always a good tag team

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
But seriously

Tyler Reks
Evan Bourne
JTG

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
I cant see jtg being released they kept him for so long for a reason. Just like santino he is needed in low card position and nxt. Tyler reks will be released no doubt if they dont push him. Evan bourne might be fired Trent barreta will also be released.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Matt Sydal... I mean Evan Bourne.

·
Asuka
96,544 Posts
I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say Evan Bourne....
That's a bold prediction, sir. A guy who's been a low midcarder his entire career that got 2 suspensions within a month that Triple H supposedly doesn't like. He's got a bright future.

Pretty much any low carder could concievably be cut. Evan Bourne is a virtual guarantee, thank God.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The Great Khali is oddly enough he's still on WWE.com, so him, and Ranjin Singh,

Heath Slater, and I have low hopes now for Ezekial Jackson. And McGillicutty should be released, but I don't think it's gonna happen this year.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I'm going to guess:

Evan Bourne
Tyler Reks
Jinder Mahal
Ezekiel Jackson
Layla (More of the surprise release)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,204 Posts
Anybody who's a jobber basically. Guys like JTG, Evan Bourne, Micheal McGuilicuty, Heath Slater and Tyler Reks are all likely candidates.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Evan Bourne for sure

1 - 20 of 45 Posts