Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is obviously old news because I rarely see or buy the WWE Magazine and haven't really seen it discuss on the forum unless I have missed it. I was just in ASDA and saw the magazine and on the front cover it has a section saying who can stop HHH.

With The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Brock Lesnar and John Cena named as potential candidates.

Which to me suggests that one of them will be feuding with HHH at Wrestlemania and I just wondered which guy you think it will be.

Also I am neither a HHH mark or hater and try to call things as they are. Why the fuck in 2013-2014 is HHH still getting pushed as the main guy? Don't get me wrong he is meant to be in charge and kind of playing a second rate version of Vince McMahon. I don't mind HHH being around and I don't mind him still wrestling but I am pretty sick of him being inserted into every major story line and still been the focal point and face of the WWE fronting magazines and having the biggest feuds on the show such as the probable HHH Vs Big Show.

It just feels weird that in 2013 - 2014 HHH a 44 year old man is still on the front cover of magazines and having large part of the show booked around him.

But my main question is who do you think is the answer to this question?

I suppose it's whats best for business....

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
If this is a sign of thing to come then it only means one thing:

HHH vs Bryan won't happen at WM30. WM's main event will be HHH vs Cena (or Austin if you still believe in miracles).

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,804 Posts
"Stop Triple H?". :ti

If they turn Orton and pit those two against each other in the main event of Mania again then fuck off.

Bryan plz.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Daniel Bryan will at WM30

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.