• Kane

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Nexus

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Del Rio

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • A returning superstar (please name)

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other Smackdown superstar (please name)

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other Raw superstar (please name)

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Teddy wasn't attacked

Votes: 11 7.1%
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find a similar thread, so here you go.

I think it was Dolph Ziggler and they're gonna use this as a angle to get Ziggler over as SD's top heel. What do y'all think?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
The anonymous Raw GM laptop.

Edge will be the next victim.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Complimentary "Rikishi - He did it for The Rock" post.

I think Ziggler would be a good idea but somehow I doubt it.

More than likely was Corre and they were lying about not attacking him.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Dolph Ziggler. Last week Teddy was about to confront Vickie regarding her decision to put Ziggler in the #1 contendership match but the Raw GM called his phone so he didn't finish his conversation with Vickie, and then Vickie ordered Ziggler to take him out this week before Teddy possibly confronted her again and took Ziggler's #1 contendership away. Well, that's just my assumption.

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Chicks and America.

Reactions: Agmaster

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
my god that was totally bizarre and random that they kept mentioning him, I think it was during the divas match if I remember correctly.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I brought him up because I think he'd be a great pick for the Raw GM if they ever choose to reveal his identity.

·
Registered
859 Posts
tarver. no doubt.

just watched smackdown, and haven't been on here in a few days..surprised that no one has really started any tarver threads and hi being the next member of corre

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
It was Kane, who was pissed off with Edge but decided to take it out on Teddy. Kane will subsequently be inserted into the Rumble and go on a stampede through it, winning it. But Teddy will return to SmackDown and reveal that he's sent Kane off to RAW. Kane will then begin a feud for the WWE Championship.

what? I can dream can't I? It was Kane though! Dude has a penchant for attacking unsuspecting people.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
My first guess when I saw him along side of Tony Guerrea was Michael Tarver did it since he was in Nexus before he got injured. Then the Corre seemed like they were laing but maybe it was so obvious that it was them or Michael Tarver that it isn't either. It could actually be Dolph Ziggler that way Vicky Guerrero gets to be General Manager. That makes perfect sense. I could actually see Ziggler and Vicky working together with the Corre so whether it was all 4 members, Michael Tarver, or Dolph Ziggler I don't think it really matters who particularly did it because in the end they'll all wind up helping each other out.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Skip Sheffield was the first name that came to mind when it happened.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts