Wrestling Forum banner

Who are you rooting for to win?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I went for Punk, Del Rio, Phoenix, Air Boom, Rhodes and Riley.

I love Awesome Truth but they need to lose for their gimmick to still be about the conspiracy. No conspiracy if they have a championship.

I didn't vote for the Henry/Orton match cos I really don't care. There's plus and minus points for both.

·
Asuka
96,243 Posts
Alex Riley, Del Rio, CM Punk and Mark Henry. I can't believe I'm invested in the outcome of a Mark Henry match, but this is a special exception. I'll root for Cody Rhodes too, not because I like Cody, in fact, I can't stand the prick, but since he's already got the title, he might as well keep it. Jr cannot be allowed to gain ANY momentum. Now that we finally got rid of Mcintyre off tv, we don't need another Randy Orton clone popping out of the woodwork. Just no.

As far as the tag match goes, I'm actually gonna go against Miz for once, because I do not want Miz in the tag division. As for the Divas match....PHHT. That's my opinion on that one.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I dunno why people want Punk to win, HHH is really good in this COO role. I don't want Punk beating him and then somebody else being in charge.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I dunno why people want Punk to win, HHH is really good in this COO role. I don't want Punk beating him and then somebody else being in charge.
The storyline has so many different directions it can go in if Punk wins. If HHH wins we'll just get 4 weeks of Punk doing the same schtick before he wins a rematch, which keeps HHH as COO.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Trips - Want to see Trips turn heel.

Henry - He's been fucking awesome and deserves it.

Del Rio - Hasn't picked up any steam but I don't wanna see Cena with it now.

Air Boom - They just won them and I'd like to see this continued.

Ted Jr. - Either way I hope this escalates but Ted winning would be cool even though it means short reign for Rhodes.

Swagger - US title is great fit for him.

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
Henry - He's on a roll and really deserves it.
Cena - Is ADR the master heel? He's like the only one who could go against Cena and I would root against.
DiBiase - Always hated him as heel, but somehow I find myself rooting for him now.
Ziggler - The best out of the four by far. Belongs in the main event!

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Triple H, Ziggler and Cody Rhodes. I don't care about Cena/ADR and Orton/Henry.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
- Cody Rhodes

- Ziggler or Swagger

- Beth Phoenix

- Mark Henry (nothing against Orton as a lot of the IWC now have, but for the feud it would be better if Henry wins)

- Air Boom (they need to hold the Titles for a while to make their team more legit)

- Triple H

- ALBERTO DEL RIO.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm rooting for whomever can 'really' be in charge that will continue to inject some adrenaline into the WWE in the form of better storylines, more emotion, more hardcore, etc. :)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts