·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think kurt, jeff hardy even though he fucked up victory road

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Kurt Angle, Sting, Beer Money, & Jeff Hardy. The rest of them have no hope of being draws out wide of Joe & Pope but those two need to get their shit together.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Borash, Styles, Roode, Storm. These are the people who TNA will never release. Young, Daniels, Brooks, and other 'originals' who have been there since 2003 have come and go. These 4 have always been there and always will. Tack on Angle and to a lesser extent...Jeff Hardy and that's the solid six.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Yeah, that is their main problem. WWF got big with Hogan, WCW got big when they got Hogan and got huge when they had Goldberg & Hogan, WWF got big again with Stone Cold, got absolutely mammoth when The Rock became huge at the same time that Austin was huge, and then now the WWE is hanging around due to John Cena while TNA has absolutely no one on any of the above mentioned guys level.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I think one of TNA's biggest problems is that they don't have a golden boy like Cena.
um.. people hate Cena because of that. i guess you really want casual fans to hate midget Styles for destroying everybody.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts