Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the top 5 successful NXT call ups since FCW changed to NXT? Here's the list of everyone that was called up from NXT to the main roster so far

Viktor
Konnor
Bo Dallas
Tyler Breeze
Emma
Xavier Woods
Big E
Kalisto
Adam Rose
Simon Gotch
Aiden English
Apollo Crews
Braun Strowman
Neville
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Sami Zayn
Rusev
Sasha Banks
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Summer Rae
Paige
Enzo Amore
Big Cass
Baron Corbin
Kevin Owens
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Chad Gable
Jason Jordan
Carmella
Nia Jax
Alexa Bliss
Samoa Joe
Finn Balor
Mojo Rawley

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
Depends what you mean by successful.

Kayfabe?
Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, Owens, Charlotte

However in personal terms my "fave 5" would be;
Rusev, Sasha, Harper, Rollins, Zayn

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
1. The Shield (because fuck putting them on the list individually)
2. Kevin Owens
3. 4HW (because fuck putting them on the list individually)
4. Bray Wyatt
5. New day members

·
Going fckin' Over.. while Digging Holes-uhh and Bu
2,610 Posts
Two members of The Ascension-uhh.

Two members of The Vaudevillains-uhh.

Dana.

:trips2

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Many ways to define success ... but if we're talking about succeeding in getting over and staying relevant ...

In general:

Owens
Charlotte
Seth Rollins

And more recently:

Bray Wyatt
Baron Corbin

Reigns and Ambrose, for me, are just overexposed and stale right now.

While the same could be said about New Day, I think Xavier Woods is still poised to explode into full on singles success. If he can shake The New Day and focus on getting some singles Gold, without the emphasis on comedy in his gimmick, he could really make some waves.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
While the same could be said about New Day, I think Xavier Woods is still poised to explode into full on singles success. If he can shake The New Day and focus on getting some singles Gold, without the emphasis on comedy in his gimmick, he could really make some waves.
Interesting to read this opinion. What makes you think this could be on the cards.

I'd be happy for any of the guys if they did go on to singles success, but I'd be very surprised if Xavier did end up in such a spot. Can't see WWE giving him the ball and I'm unsure how he'd transition into a serious, credible singes competitor.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Interesting to read this opinion. What makes you think this could be on the cards.

I'd be happy for any of the guys if they did go on to singles success, but I'd be very surprised if Xavier did end up in such a spot. Can't see WWE giving him the ball and I'm unsure how he'd transition into a serious, credible singes competitor.
I'm not sure he WILL get the opportunity, but I do think he's more than capable. I've thought so since his first appearance in TNA. He has the exciting moveset to get people's attention and he has the mic skills to put any feud over. He wrestles so rarely in WWE that I think people really don't get how good he is.

I realise he's not a 6 foot 6 beast, so he's limited to US/IC level in WWE, but it's something I'd love to see him do.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Reactions: Vic Capri

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Roman Reigns
Charlotte
Rollins
Kevin Owens
Ambrose

are the top 5. and that's my order for them.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Do the shield guys even count? They came up late 2012 so they were barely on nxt. Shield guys aside.

Owens
Bray
Sasha
Charlotte
Balor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts