Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm shocked nobody mentioned Balor, he's fire on the mic.

Seth Rollins, Adam Cole, Finn Balor, Dominic Mysterio, Mustafa Ali

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
They're great talkers, best in the business now. Being from indies doesn't mean you're only good at workrate.
From those you mentioned the only one who could cut a good promo is Adam Cole.
I don't understand your "being from indies" argument.

·
Registered
729 Posts
From those you mentioned the only one who could cut a good promo is Adam Cole.
I don't understand your "being from indies" argument.
You can't be serious. Balor is an amazing mic worker.
[VIDEO]
Finn starts his great promo at 1:09. You think that's not a great communicator?

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,391 Posts
Some of the answers in this thread are hilarious. Like Im enjoying heel Roman and his heel promo work is miles better than his babyface promo work but he's still not great at it.

Its also insane how still after all these years some people still refuse to acknowledge The Miz's promo work, just because he's not an Indy guy.

1. The Miz.

2. Kevin Owens
3. Samoa Joe
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Pat McAfee

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,387 Posts
1. Blissy of course

2 Charlotte
3 Reigns
4 MVP
5 McAfee

Reactions: Waqar154

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,903 Posts
I'm shocked nobody mentioned Balor, he's fire on the mic.

Seth Rollins, Adam Cole, Finn Balor, Dominic Mysterio, Mustafa Ali
None of those wrestlers that you mentioned on here are “bad” on the mic (except maybe Dominik Mysterio).

Quit pretending like you’re a “fan” of those names.

You aren’t funny, and your anti-workrate gimmick is godawful.

·
The Babyface of WF
Turned Heel
14,895 Posts
Reigns is doing great work as a heel no doubt but hes still fairly average at promos. I dunno why people are thinking hes the greatest talker all of a sudden.
He's a far cry from being the best on the planet lol but it's a Top 5 current at least in WWE it's obvious that Roman deserves a little damn credit here no one said he was the best.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
6,455 Posts
Lol at anyone calling Reigns a good promo worker. He should consider himself lucky to be called average on the mic. Being a heel is too easy.
The correct answer is

The Miz
MVP
Zayn
Paul Heyman
KO

This is based on their current work, and not what they´re actually capable of -If it was, Samoa Joe would make the list instead of KO

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
He's a far cry from being the best on the planet lol but it's a Top 5 current at least in WWE it's obvious that Roman deserves a little damn credit here no one said he was the best.
I just quoted someone that said he was the best on the planet and you say no one said he was the best..lol

I would not say he's top 5 at all but everyones welcome to have their opinion. Adam Cole, AJ, Miz, Wyatt, Mcafee are all definitely more consistent.

·
The Babyface of WF
Turned Heel
14,895 Posts
I just quoted someone that said he was the best on the planet and you say no one said he was the best..lol

I would not say he's top 5 at all but everyones welcome to have their opinion. Adam Cole, AJ, Miz, Wyatt, Mcafee are all definitely more consistent.
Well it's obviously not a serious assessment if I ever saw one.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts