Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Lol someone put Drew in there. LMAO Natty cuts a better promo then drew. Stop it.. just stop.

Hell even Sheldon Benjamin is better than Drew

Reactions: Eva MaRIHyse

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,903 Posts
I'll go with the full-time active wrestlers on the current roster (which means that the likes of Edge, Paul Heyman, and Pat McAfee are excluded from this).

Top 5 Male Promo Workers:

1. The Miz
2. Samoa Joe
3. Kevin Owens
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Adam Cole

Honorable Mentions: Bray Wyatt, Robert Roode, Sami Zayn, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler

Top 5 Female Promo Workers:

1. Mickie James
2. Alexa Bliss
3. Ruby Riott
4. Becky Lynch
5. Carmella

Honorable Mentions: Charlotte Flair, Lacey Evans, Bayley, Sonya Deville, Nikki Cross

Edit:

I felt like balancing the number of honorable mentions for the women like I did with the men would be fair (even though I struggled with the last 3 women there :p )

·
FOTC
10,851 Posts
Roman downplayers are really dumb af if they can't accept that he's drastically pulled a 180 in the Mic criteria, They probably wouldn't give him credit just going off his previous terrible Face run that held him back tremendously.

If you don't think he's cutting meaningful Promos and delivering with purpose that pertains to his given circumstances you should get your head examined.
True. Honestly he doesn't even need Heyman.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'll go with the full-time active wrestlers on the current roster (which means that the likes of Edge, Paul Heyman, and Pat McAfee are excluded from this).

Top 5 Male Promo Workers:

1. The Miz
2. Samoa Joe
3. Kevin Owens
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Adam Cole

Honorable Mentions: Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn, Keith Lee, Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler

Top 5 Female Promo Workers:

1. Mickie James
2. Alexa Bliss
3. Ruby Riott
4. Becky Lynch
5. Carmella

Honorable Mentions: Charlotte Flair, Lacey Evans, Bayley, Sonya Deville, Nikki Cross

Edit:

I felt like balancing the number of honorable mentions for the women like I did with the men would be fair (even though I struggled with the last 3 women there :p )
Becky is best all time

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,903 Posts
Yep, some of you folks are seriously overrating Roman Reigns on the mic.

·
The Babyface of WF
Turned Heel
14,893 Posts
Stop deceiving yourself he is still bland and tries so hard with no dimension on the mic . it is the same just that the latter is a heel . that's all
Deceiving myself? Nah not with my experience watching this for decades you have to be impartial enough to make an appropriate assessment.

Roman whether you love him or hate him has truly turned things around for himself, Sticking the Heel label excuse on him doesn't work by that logic Shelton Benjamin is a good Mic Worker.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Drew is far better than roman on the mic.
Ya babyface Roman. Nowadays Roman it's not even close. Drew is weak and cheesey. He's perfect for the PG stuff that's about it. I like drew in ring but on the mic it's really bad. He had one good promo I think it was after he dropped the title to orton. Then went right back to cheese

Reactions: Waqar154

·
Waiting for Kawato
1,186 Posts
Roman is on fire right now. I knew all these years he was a complete fucking heel inside just waiting to bust out, and it's showing. Guy never cut a single good babyface promo (in character) and now he's one of the better talkers they have.

Other than him I would say Owens, Zayn, MVP and maybe Bryan who is just always good even if he isn't getting to do much just now.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I am baffled as to how people put Alexa Bliss, Charlotte Flair, Roman Reigns or Fiend in top anything.
Bray is the best actor in WWE by far, you don't have to like his characters, but surely anybody can realize that without his delivery they would be 50x worse, nobody would buy the merch and Vince wouldn't be interested in pushing him at all.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Reigns still sucks on the mic. Just sucks less.

Alexa, Orton, Wyatt, MVP and Miz are the only decent promos at this point. Joe if he wrestled.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts