Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in your opinion, from the current roster of talents whom do you consider to be Vanilla midgets?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Re: Who are the talents that you consider to be Vanilla midgets from the current rost

The Great Khali.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Re: Who are the talents that you consider to be Vanilla midgets from the current rost

No one.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

So in your opinion, from the current roster of talents whom do you consider to be Vanilla midgets?
Hornswoggle and El Torito.

Only midgets I know currently working for Vince at this time.

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts

What is it with many people on this forum's preoccupation with that stupid phrase (it's funny but stupid because it was applied to Eddie Guerrero)?

I don't find Daniel Bryan to be bland and I don't know how anybody can claim he is unless they've never seen his Hell No work, his heel WHC work, his heel ROH work, or watched a single babyface match of him - he has the most fire of any wrestler I've seen in the last ten years at least. That frenzy he whips up at exactly the right time is anything but boring or "vanilla".

This topic is garbage anyway. Why would you be asking people? If you're not just trying to start a flame war and encourage fruitless arguing then I really don't see what you wanted out of that question.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts

Most of them are to be honest, which is why the roster is full of nobodies and the WWE's popularity is so low.

The real question is - who isn't a vanilla midget?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

Daniel Bryan. Possibly Curtis Axel. The Wolves in TNA are pretty much vanilla midgets.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts