Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Royal Rumble and when Cena and Orton did the staredown i didnt cheer and alot of other didnt cheer maybe because we have gotten bored or were just tired lol idk. I think they need to spice up their rivalry by having Orton go sadistic again or finally having Cena turn heel or whenever they do their staredowns the crowd reaction will get smaller and smaller. In the wwe right now which young duo will be rivals for their careers. Right now we have Orton and Cena before them i say it was Austin and the Rock. Who atm can be the next 2 to carry the WWE. I would say Miz and Morrison but unless John gets better on the mic i dont think he can be a Cena type character. I'd love for it to be Swagger and Kofi but i doubt that too so i honestly think it'll be Miz and Wade Barrett. (because in the future i see Miz turning face and maybe being as big as Cena)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Vickie Guerrero vs. Everyone

·
Registered
225 Posts
My guess is Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan. Those guys always put on great matches so I could see them often ending up in matches with each other over the years, kind of like how Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle had matches against each other repeatedly from 2001-2003.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha that stare down at the rumble was hard for even me to watch, the crowd just didnt give 2 shits about it. I'm glad even the stupid audience is starting to get sick of the same shitty feuds over and over.
i just couldnt care you know. I know they are two of the biggest stars right now but its like we have seen that staredown way to much recently.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
As much as WWE wants it to be Orton and Cena, right now it just isn't. Maybe in a few years when it is fresh again but as of right now there is no feud hot enough for both guys to be eternal rivals imo. Barrett and Cena had a good shot but they went and screwed that up.

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
The Boston crowd was full of smarks who didn't give a shit about Orton and especially Cena, that's the reason

·
Registered
904 Posts
Alberto del rio....but you already knew that ;) and Rey?

·
Registered
534 Posts
There is no such thing as eternal rivals because creative constantly re-scramble everything from time to time when they cant think of anything else but the same repetitive story line.

·
Registered
545 Posts
how is that fixed?

Punk and Bryan haven't even had a match yet

Miz and Bryan had a great feud that would lead to an even better Main event feud a year or so from not
Punk is better at all aspects of "wrestling" than Miz. They also have the indy background to work into the fued and would put on 4 star matches. Both can go on the mic as well.

WWE was hinting towards a Punk/Bryan feud till Punk got injured. It will happen and be epic :gun:

Edit: Im not saying Bryan/Miz would be bad just not as epic as Punk/Bryan.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts