1. Jeff Hardy
2. Mankind
3. Terry Funk
4. Triple H - disputable but his Hell in a Cell matches are ruthless
5. Sabu

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Re: whose the most hardcore/extreme wrestlers ever?

wrestlers? not wwe stars? probably some of these crazy CZW guys I've never heard off taking INSANE bumps like they're going out of fashion.

·
Premium Member
15,552 Posts

This ..... really just said Jeff Hardy?

In my time:

Terry Funk
Mick Foley
Sabu

I can't put anybody else with them. The injuries and scars speak for themselves.

I'm sure others can vouch for The Sheik, Abdullah The Butcher in his prime and Bruiser Brody. I've seen a little bit of the hardcore these guys were about and they're pretty much the forefathers.

I can also throw in Dusty Rhodes but that's only from hearsay.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

wrestlers? not wwe stars? probably some of these crazy CZW guys I've never heard off taking INSANE bumps like they're going out of fashion.
Those aren't wrestlers just spot monkeys

and no hardcore holly is not hardcore..... what "hardcore" element does he have???? He is not extreme in anyway. He hardly ever used weapons, and the fact that he even has hardcore in his name is an insult to all wrestlers that call themselves "hardcore" or "extreme". Maybe he is "extremely" bad in that sense. Or maybe he is "Hardcore" when it comes to sucking so bad.

Maybe the reason why his name is "hardcore" holly is because his dad strapped him to the chair and made him watch "hardcore" tapes... and as a way to disguise this hardcore holly plays it off by overplaying the nonexistent "hardcore" aspect of his life. hardcore holly does not deserve to be in any list. Not even the lists of the worst wrestlers... that would be giving him too much credit. He's a nobody that doesn't deserve mention or any credit for anything, much less being "hardcore".

·
Premium Member
15,552 Posts

I'm still laughing that he mentioned Jeff Hardy.

He's in the same category of "hardcore/extreme" as Edge & Christian, which is nowhere near the most hardcore/extreme wrestler ever.

And HHH? He's as "hardcore/extreme" as Ric Flair is.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I'm still laughing that he mentioned Jeff Hardy.

He's in the same category of "hardcore/extreme" as Edge & Christian, which is nowhere near the most hardcore/extreme wrestler ever.

And HHH? He's as "hardcore/extreme" as Ric Flair is.
Jeff Hardy's whole premise is based around being extreme.

And like I said, HHH was an iffy one, to be honest I couldn't think of 5 guys. :p

·
Premium Member
5,771 Posts

Those aren't wrestlers just spot monkeys
That's how it used to be from the late 90's to around mid 2000's, but not anymore. Right now there are guys like Drake Younger and Masada who can work a really good WRESTLING match as well as a great deathmatch. They weren't exactly deathmatch wrestlers per se but Sami Callihan (Solomon Crowe from NXT) and Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) did some deathmatch stuff in CZW before their WWE careers. Are they considered spot monkeys? No.

Not WWE, but Wifebeater was fucking crazy. Jun Kasai also deserves a mention.

·
Registered
13,743 Posts

Jeff Hardy's whole premise is based around being extreme.
there is nothing extreme about jeff hardy. look up spot monkey and next to it is a picture of jeff hardy. if jeff hardy is extreme then teddy hart is even more extreme because he performs more eyecatching spots than hardy.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts