Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Half the company spills it's guts to everyone they worked with on the indies and their mates that used to work for the company. These days a secret is something you tell one person at once.

This is why I'd have a writing team of three guys in an underground bunker. At least that way things won't get out till the day of the show.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,077 Posts
It could be anyone really. Hell it could be Vince's limo driver. How much do you think he gets paid? I reckon anyone with an average salary would drop some info for a few extra dollars.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
This!

It's just making statements as vague as posisble with some understanding of which direction booking is headed. People on forumssuch as this have been saying for months that Goldberg v Lesnar could be for the title at Mania and none of these people have any insiders lol

Like I just posted in another thread, this guy literally uses the following formular: "Situation A could happen but there are rumours that situation B could also happen" lol talk about covering your bases
I see there are still people out there desperately trying to convince themselves Meltzer doesnt have serious sources inside WWE. Sad!

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
I see there are still people out there desperately trying to convince themselves Meltzer doesnt have serious sources inside WWE. Sad!
lol why would I try to convince myself? I odnt read what the guy writes outside of what I read on here and everything he says is 50/50. Can you post the unequivocal statement he made where he said, months back, that Goldberg v Owens was on?

I asked he ts but no reply as of yet,

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
It actually boggles my mind that people out there in 2017 don't know how basic journalism works and just think Meltzer sits around making up stories and matches. Do you ever wonder how you know every trade in MLB / NBA / NHL / NFL before it happens? Or when a free agent is about to sign with a new team? Do you think those sports reporters just make that up too? Teams, players, general managers, agents all leak stories for various reasons.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts