Wrestling Forum banner

Who actually likes The Corre theme song?

4016 Views 45 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  Hairy Beard
At first I didn't like it but I think it's kind of good actually.

Thoughts?
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Banned
10,561 Posts
I like it but I'm not really sure it fits a heel stable.

· Registered
980 Posts
It sucks, same as the Nexus. Nothing about it says heel or badass, doesn't suit them at all.

· The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,897 Posts
The Corre's is shit, they should have just used Ezekiel's one as the main theme. He has a real bad ass heel theme song, unlike this garbage.

I like Nexus' theme because 1) it's a good song, 2) the lyrics fit the group.

· Registered
5,361 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the song but the remix they're using is a lot better than the first version Wade used.

On a side note, anybody else find it kind of odd that Zeke used his theme last night instead of The Corre's? Seems like a strange thing to do for a group that's preaching that everybody's equal.

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
It's catchy, I'll give it that, but my opinion on it still stands from the first time I heard it, it sucks.

I think the Nexus "We Are One" theme was an awesome, badass, and appropriate theme for the group. They should have let Barrett keep that, and just have the new Nexus with Punk's theme.

Hell, right now "We Are One" would actually fit the Corre better. But yeah, I really hope they find a better song for The Corre.

· Registered
331 Posts
Dont like it at all. Its not as bad as when i first heard it but, still it needs to be changed

· Registered
484 Posts
It has somewhat grown on me... Its not by any means a great theme and it doesn't really fit them, yet they could do much much worse...

Nexus theme is actually perfect for the Core and its a very good song apart from being a fitting theme.

· My man
6,562 Posts
I'll be your end of days! Tbh I like it, I like that they remixed it, the original was to split between a slow build up and then a fast beat, now it's just the beat. Also the Corre ain't Heels, they are tweeners at the moment, showing respect for Cena but will still kick him when he's down.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.