• Other

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this talk about AJ being childish and Kaitlyn being childish. Which one do you think acts more childish?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Kaitlyn. I had a friend exactly like her, and she was not fun to be around..

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Kaitlyn is childish in the like 16 year old behavior sense

AJ is childish in the like... 4 year old behavior sense... AJ is way worse

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
AJ has that hyper child like thing going on. Kaitlyn has that bitchy teenager child thing going.

I like AJ more.

·
wish me luck
22,508 Posts
I like em both, they are my favorite so far but as for your question i will say it's AJ i mean it isn't her proplem that she has a baby face

:eek:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
AJ acts young and energetic because she IS young, and energetic.

Kaitlyn looks like she's about 32 years old and acts like a 16 year old trying to show off.

So as far as immature, Kaitlyn.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
AJ

Kaitlyn just clowns around
AJ acts like a pre-schooler that just drank a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper
The difference between Kaitlyn and AJ is Kaitlyn makes more jokes and goofs off, and AJ is more bouncier and off the wall at times. Actually AJ reminds me of Mickie James when she first started with the WWE, she was very jumpy when she came down to the ring, had lollipops at times (hence the child like acts) and was just very unique lol. I kinda like AJ's child acts when it comes to the video game stuff and her being her. However I do admit some of it can get annoying. But at least AJ isn't Kidnapping anyone yet like Mickie did lol

·
Registered
864 Posts
AJ is a girl who will feel awfull if u steal a lollypop from here.

Kaitlyn is more like a high school girl who wants to make an impression.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
The difference between Kaitlyn and AJ is Kaitlyn makes more jokes and goofs off, and AJ is more bouncier and off the wall at times. Actually AJ reminds me of Mickie James when she first started with the WWE, she was very jumpy when she came down to the ring, had lollipops at times (hence the child like acts) and was just very unique lol. I kinda like AJ's child acts when it comes to the video game stuff and her being her. However I do admit some of it can get annoying. But at least AJ isn't Kidnapping anyone yet like Mickie did lol
Mickie James WAS initally bouncy and unique, and I will admit, they don't call 2006-2010 the Mickie James era for nothing. The company's failure to find a replacement since her release is what's all but killed the Diva's divison. They might as well rename it "LayCool" at this point, since they're the only 2 Divas focused on. There's nothing wrong with LayCool, because they fill their roles as top heel Divas perfectly. But if there's no one capable of beating them, what's the point? WWE is definately in need of a new Stratus / James - a role that McCool, Melina, and Pheniox aren't able to fill.

However, if WWE is trying to make AJ Lee the next Mickie James, it's not going to work. As much as I can't stand her, she's definately making it to the roster. But I can't see her the top Diva.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
AJ is cute and sweet, precisely the gimmick. You can't help but like her, she's completely off the wall and she is more appealing towards the kids. Kaitlin is like a bad guy for the kids. Neither are really childish, more appealing towards the younger audience.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't see why the "nerd" things of AJ should be childish...

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Mickie James WAS initally bouncy and unique, and I will admit, they don't call 2006-2010 the Mickie James era for nothing. The company's failure to find a replacement since her release is what's all but killed the Diva's divison. They might as well rename it "LayCool" at this point, since they're the only 2 Divas focused on. There's nothing wrong with LayCool, because they fill their roles as top heel Divas perfectly. But if there's no one capable of beating them, what's the point? WWE is definately in need of a new Stratus / James - a role that McCool, Melina, and Pheniox aren't able to fill.

However, if WWE is trying to make AJ Lee the next Mickie James, it's not going to work. As much as I can't stand her, she's definately making it to the roster. But I can't see her the top Diva.
Yeah of course AJ couldn't fill Mickie's shoes...however if WWE were to want to make her a top diva, believe me they can do it with anyone. I used to think Maryse had no chance way back when she was in the Diva search, but they managed to make her better then I thought they could. Yeah she isn't the best around but they did really well with her and if they want to make AJ a top Diva, they have ways of doing it. I definitely agree the WWE needs a new Stratus/James but who knows when thats gonna happen and will it happen with one of the NXT girls...maybe, maybe not

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

Why can't AJ fill Mickie's shoe? It is not like Mickie was something special. Sunny, Lita, and Trish are something special, not Mickie James. The diva division in 2007-2010 wasn't something special. Hell, in 2007, Mickie wasn't even top diva.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Why can't AJ fill Mickie's shoe? It is not like Mickie was something special. Sunny, Lita, and Trish are something special, not Mickie James. The diva division in 2007-2010 wasn't something special. Hell, in 2007, Mickie wasn't even top diva.
If she was nothing special then why were the Trish/Mickie and Mickie/Michelle story lines her ideas. WWE must of thought she was a bit special to let her do two story lines. I agree that she is no Lita and Trish, but she is a great wrestler and has had some great moments. Her performance at Wrestlemania 22 was AWESOME (except for the end).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts