Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else has noticed him, but i first saw him at MITB 2011, he wears a white suit jacket (with a red cena shirt at the time of MITB). but i've noticed him at every PPV since, who the hell is he? competiton winner? family or friend of superstar? make a wish kid? or just a rich douche?

he's more annoying than the bald 60 year old who wore bright pink shirts and was in the front row all the time a few years ago.

yes, i do notice recuring fans for some reason lol ;/

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
No, the person that needs to be addressed and called out on is that emotionless, careless faced bitch who is always on the front row looking like a very old Jennifer Anniston. Never showing any reaction but just gets front row seats and sits on her hands during the matches. She's always sittiing next to some tall, scrawny white kid all the time too.

Someone please tell me they know who I'm talking about. You see in the front row at Over the Limit a lot last night.

·
Registered
401 Posts
No, the person that needs to be addressed and called out on is that emotionless, careless faced bitch who is always on the front row looking like a very old Jennifer Anniston. Never showing any reaction but just gets front row seats and sits on her hands during the matches. She's always sittiing next to some tall, scrawny white kid all the time too.

Someone please tell me they know who I'm talking about. You see in the front row at Over the Limit a lot last night.
The one with the green cena shirt and 2 kids?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
???

I think people need to watch the Punk/Bryan match because you could clearly see here there. No reaction. No emotion. Just sitting there watching an epic match but yet she gets front row tickets. Conceited bitch.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Does anyone remember that woman that would always be at raw around 2002/03 that was always pointing and shouting at the heels?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just noticed the "cena family" (all wearing masses of cena gear, fat dad was shocked about big show) are also front row regualars. i got a feeling all these people are maybe planted there by WWE. they all seem to be cena fans so i got a feeling that they are there to make sure there is enough front row support for there top star.

·
Registered
601 Posts
just noticed the "cena family" (all wearing masses of cena gear, fat dad was shocked about big show) are also front row regualars. i got a feeling all these people are maybe planted there by WWE. they all seem to be cena fans so i got a feeling that they are there to make sure there is enough front row support for there top star.
Crazy Lesnar guy wasn't Cena's fan.

I think that family is pretty cool actually.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts