Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're stretching credibility beyond it's breaking point by trying your best to insult me, you faggot! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. You're damn right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal fuck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas. Like your height, everything about you is average; except your crying over your girlfriend, which is more than a pussy ass fag - which is overwhelming. If you turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, people would think you're a zipper, you faggot fuck. You're as useful as anti-wrinkle cream in a lepor colony, you clodhopping simpleton. What makes you such an asshole? Is it the flawed family birthing process of the father sucking the infant spawn from the mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath? In otherward, I think you are the spitting cum of the earth and would do us all a favor by turning your computer off forever. Thank you. Bye.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Baby boy baby boy. What to say about you. Where to start you sure seems to be caught up in the whole “Faggot terms” I think your little “gimmick” you have going might be going a little bit too much to your head. I do believe there was a rule that nitemare made a while back about not being able to bash or make fun of gays/homos/fags. I mean baby boy try and get this though your monkey brain that by making fun of gay people doesn’t make you look cool. It makes you look like an asshole “In to which you are”

I still am lost as to how you are a mod. You are mean to so many people. Disrespectful to two of the longest term people on the boards “Me and Ivan” And as well you are being disrespectful to Willie nelson. I Mean sure you might not like Willie but that doesn’t give you a right to disrespect him I mean I don’t like king Kong but you don’t see me making things about him.

And you talk about how I’m a faggot and suck cock. You’re the one that willingly but that in your sig your title and god knows what else. So I think the question isn’t who’s the faggot. It’s why you are. I MEAN YOU seem to hate fags for much it makes me wonder why you try to act like one so much

I think nitemare must have been high out of he’s mind when he decided to make you a mod of any bored. I mean you don’t seem to have disrespect for anyone. And you spam like no other” but then again every one on these fucking boards do”

I have talked to a few poster and they are sick of your shit to the point of where they are thinking about leaving. I mean a pile of shit is worth more then this biased asshole. And yet he is aloud to run he’s mouth freely to the point of where people can’t stand him and yet he’s a mod I mean that makes about as much sense as when hanky is mod

Now you know what. Your little rant trying to burn me may have worked. But it seems that by the end you were just trying to throw out childhood name calling and the insults were things you could have found on a grad school play ground. But then again what could be expecting for the missing link between the monkeys and mankind. And your little rant fest just seems to run on and on with out going anywhere

You have just been a victim of the raven effect “look I can use catch verses to”

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
The Lonesome Homo said:
You have a fetish with monkeys, don't you?
Thats all you could come up with eh. For someone that talks about cock and gays so much . Even if my fetish was monkeys. I don't think it's even close on par to your fetish

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No where. I was laying back getting a blow job from your dad when I came up with it.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
why look more disrespect for a high up member. I wounder how much longer this can last

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, look, you still don't know what capitalization is.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's with you referring to people has "higher ups"? That's fucking gay, dude.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
What's with you referring to people as "homos/gay/fag"? That's fucking gay, dude.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Hehehe....this is one of the funnier threads we have right now....I hope this goes on for a loooooong time :)

·
Banned
8 Posts
White Raven said:
Baby boy baby boy. What to say about you. Where to start you sure seems to be caught up in the whole “Faggot terms” I think your little “gimmick” you have going might be going a little bit too much to your head. I do believe there was a rule that nitemare made a while back about not being able to bash or make fun of gays/homos/fags. I mean baby boy try and get this though your monkey brain that by making fun of gay people doesn’t make you look cool. It makes you look like an asshole “In to which you are”

I still am lost as to how you are a mod. You are mean to so many people. Disrespectful to two of the longest term people on the boards “Me and Ivan” And as well you are being disrespectful to Willie nelson. I Mean sure you might not like Willie but that doesn’t give you a right to disrespect him I mean I don’t like king Kong but you don’t see me making things about him.

And you talk about how I’m a faggot and suck cock. You’re the one that willingly but that in your sig your title and god knows what else. So I think the question isn’t who’s the faggot. It’s why you are. I MEAN YOU seem to hate fags for much it makes me wonder why you try to act like one so much

I think nitemare must have been high out of he’s mind when he decided to make you a mod of any bored. I mean you don’t seem to have disrespect for anyone. And you spam like no other” but then again every one on these fucking boards do”

I have talked to a few poster and they are sick of your shit to the point of where they are thinking about leaving. I mean a pile of shit is worth more then this biased asshole. And yet he is aloud to run he’s mouth freely to the point of where people can’t stand him and yet he’s a mod I mean that makes about as much sense as when hanky is mod

Now you know what. Your little rant trying to burn me may have worked. But it seems that by the end you were just trying to throw out childhood name calling and the insults were things you could have found on a grad school play ground. But then again what could be expecting for the missing link between the monkeys and mankind. And your little rant fest just seems to run on and on with out going anywhere

You have just been a victim of the raven effect “look I can use catch verses to”
you see i wud post this in my opinions thread but ill say it here and agree with u on how the fuck he got his mod spot but ill say it now most of the staff on here is just a power hungry kliq on here bb been one of them, forcing out several members.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts