Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
I hate when Hispanics say that English speakers need to learn Spanish in places like Miami and Los Angeles while many around them can't speak a lick of English. It should be the other way around.

If I were to move to and live in Germany, I would learn German beforehand and Russian for Russia and Swedish for Sweden and so forth. I wouldn't bring my native language over and demand that everyone learn my native language and dump theirs. It's totally unfair and disrespectful.

·
40,796 Posts
To be fair, most Hispanic immigrants don't have the means to learn English. It's not because they don't want to in most cases.

Once here, they should put forth more effort. The ones that do learn English, assimilate nicely in my experience. Even basic English is enough really.

The tide is rising though, we'll create a new language before we're done here in the US.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Don't worry by that time the BNP will be in control and we will be killing millions of immigrants in gas chambers.

It'll all be under control.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I got no problem with people coming here to live, as long as they integrate into our society, and don't sponge of our government to get everything... The whole language don't bother me tbh, not like I can hear erm, I always got my ipod on haha.

But if I was to move to Spain or something, I'd learn their language, only right tbh.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
Ah, the old "You can't live here because you're not from here" argument. I don't have a problem with what skin colour anyone has and where they originate from tbh. As long as they can speak English, then we can get along fine.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
All you gaiz is going da way of da dodo lol

I really don't see why it makes a difference though...for any race unless they were being killed off of course

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
And you would think that with all of the teen pregnancies, there would be a lot more of us.
Remember the days when white trash had unprotected dumb sex like bunnies? What happened man? Now its only the minorities that do that.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts