Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This warehouse intro ran from 1997-1998(with couple of changes to it later on in this intro)

This is one from November 16, 1998 to March 25, 2002.

Which one symbolized Attitude of the RAW IS WAR intro more? If so then why? Explain the whole thing.

·
Registered
349 Posts
the warehouse is classic

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok people, then please explain it why? Otherwise, your answers mean nothing when it somthing like ,"oh it's badass, the 1st one better". Doesn't sound better though.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Ok people, then please explain it why? Otherwise, your answers mean nothing when it somthing like ,"oh it's badass, the 1st one better". Doesn't sound better though.
they cant explain.I cant explain. People just tend to love things from their childhood and will think its the best regardless if its true or not. Im sure the people who pick the first one saw that one first and loved it, the other love the other cause they probably didnt even know the first one existed cause they started watching when the 2nd one was running.

Proof of this is my 15 YO cousin.He been watching wrestling most of his life and once when i showed him the 2nd video you posted, showing what I grew up with, he laugh and said all that incoherent yelling and other stuff would have made go crazy and he would even watch Raw.

However he LOVES the 2003 ver of the raw intro of Raw even though he has no clue what they are saying either so honestly its an childhood love thing...

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
they cant explain.I cant explain. People just tend to love things from their childhood and will think its the best regardless if its true or not. Im sure the people who pick the first one saw that one first and loved it, the other love the other cause they probably didnt even know the first one existed cause they started watching when the 2nd one was running.

Proof of this is my 15 YO cousin.He been watching wrestling most of his life and once when i showed him the 2nd video you posted, showing what I grew up with, he laugh and said all that incoherent yelling and other stuff would have made go crazy and he would even watch Raw.

However he LOVES the 2003 ver of the raw intro of Raw even though he has no clue what they are saying either so honestly its an childhood love thing...
Did you tell him off for thinking like that? Because if you didn't, then you should of.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
I love both , but i'm going with the Warehouse , it was so 90's rebel style .. and Austin's walk through the explosions was the most badass thing ever

btw , if I remember correctly the warehouse intro at first wasn't the opener for RAW , it was the opener for the WarZone , the second hour of the show , then they made it the opener

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Both are great but i have to go with the Warehouse.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
btw , if I remember correctly the warehouse intro at first wasn't the opener for RAW , it was the opener for the WarZone , the second hour of the show , then they made it the opener
The warehouse was used for both RAW and Warzone then it was used differently in November 1997 which shows a helicopter in the beginning of the 2nd hour of WarZone.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I like the second intro more. The song and the video both get you pumped and ready for action, which is what it's supposed to do. It's supposed to represent what the show is all about. And it did. It showed the violence and the abilities that the wrestlers had.

Today's entrance is just a bunch of guys posing for the camera. The music is bad, and there's no action to be seen. Just posing. It speaks volumes for what the product has become.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes they can, they just chose not to and just add simple sentences like i stated. Also this topic is about the Attitude Era so don't switch to today musics and stuff.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts