Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Adam Rose. I haven't watched wrestling regularly ever since he entered the scene. I wanted to puke everytime I saw him.
I did not like that gimmick that much but did like him as a character he was funny and good on the mic. I liked him way better when he was a heel.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Anything the New Day or Street Profits do. Grown adult men acting like 10 years old on sugar. Throwing pancakes, blowing trumpets, doing fortnite dances, shouting and screaming.

·
Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,366 Posts
I can pick a couple from this weeks RAW.. The Playground segment with Asuka was embarrassing and the Dirtsheet with Miz & Morrison was an all-time bad segment.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Every single segment they mention a superstars brand (ie: Monster Among Men), I'm ashamed to have become a fan. It's a big reason I haven't watched in around a year.

Scripted promos where someone forgets their line(s). You're trying to convey emotion to the viewer about how you want to destroy your opponent. Why are you stumbling on yourself making yourself look like a jackass? Obviously stop scripting promos!!!

Any time Brock Lesnar has begged off. Are you kidding? Even way back in 03 or 04 vs. Bob Holly. Utterly ridiculous.

Undertaker wrestling since WM 27.

Those are just broad things instead of segments because I could go on forever about segments.

·
Registered
853 Posts
If you feel embarrassed by watching the aforementioned segments, how do you think the wrestlers feel performing them? The only one in WWE that is not embarrassed is Vince.

Reactions: Arm Drag!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Pretty much every comedy and supernatural segment. WWE comedy is some of the worst I've ever seen, which is why I thought the majority of the Attitude Era sucked dick. Supernatural segments on the other hand is just hokey, silly garbage made even worse when its being played seriously.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The fans who couldn’t get laid in a whore house holding a handful of 100 dollar bills who still still think wrestling’s a real sport.

The people who blow their loads over midgets wearing black trunks having hour long matches doing gymnastics. It should be showmanship and gimmicks.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The Boogeyman, New Day. And uh I dunno just a lot of the garbage kiddy humour coming out of WWEs arse in general in the past 10-15 years especially. I heard a Big Cass and Enzo promo that was just god awful and kiddy. Cass said something about not looking at someone with a banana in your mouth they went on and on and I feel sorry for anyone given that material even if it is/was paying their bills. Totally embarrassing to watch a PPV that horrible with a non wrestling fan around.
Yes it is embarrassing watching wwe with a non wrestling fans I felt embarrassed explaining Alexa burning Randy's face with magical fire. Supernatural power sucks in wwe

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The fans who couldn’t get laid in a whore house holding a handful of 100 dollar bills who still still think wrestling’s a real sport.

The people who blow their loads over midgets wearing black trunks having hour long matches doing gymnastics. It should be showmanship and gimmicks.
👍👍 I like the second paragraph

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
If you feel embarrassed by watching the aforementioned segments, how do you think the wrestlers feel performing them? The only one in WWE that is not embarrassed is Vince.
I mean I'm surprised this never came up which shows just how much Vince is not embarrassed embarrassing himself or his company lol. I mean this is one of your top most money making stars ever.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Yes it is embarrassing watching wwe with a non wrestling fans I felt embarrassed explaining Alexa burning Randy's face with magical fire. Supernatural power sucks in wwe
That is really no different than Undertaker and Kane in 97 & 98. Better quality wrestling tv is whats lacking. Not embarrassed to say that i genuinely enjoy good quality wrestling shows that have supernatural stories.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
John Cena proposing to Nikki Bella at Wrestlemania.... to do that in front of the wrestling world, you really have to be partially demented.

·
Greek God of Knowledge
7,741 Posts
meh... some of this stuff was really cute and well done. Especially liked when Miss Piggy got jealous of Kelly Kelly and Sheamus was revealed to be related to Beaker. Jack Swagger threatening Kermit. could understand why some people thought it was embarrassing, I saw it as two big forms of entertainment merging together for one night and there were some fun moments if you didn't take it too seriously.
You just made me hate the muppet segments even more.

As for the OP...I pray that the day comes when the Pee Wee segments can be erased from my memory permanently.

·
Premium Member
4,222 Posts
Any segment with Ric Flair (post wrestling career) - due to being a non wrestling segment, he had to talk and his dentures are poorly fitted, hence he talks like he has marbles in his mouth.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Having been a fan since 2000, the awful diva search segments in 2004/5 would be up there. Before that, anything to do with Vince’s kiss my ass segments or his storyline with Dawn Marie on Smackdown.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts