Wrestling Forum banner

Which guy deserves a world title run?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 5 of these men have been with the WWE for the better part of the last decade (if not longer) yet none of them have had the strap. Which of these 5 do you feel is most worthy of a run with the strap before they retire?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Of those 5, it's Christian without a doubt. I do like that they're making Goldust relevant again, though.

·
Registered
559 Posts
i say william regal, he's been around so long and he is so good and he just deserves it. christian does too without a doubt but regal desv it more imo

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Christian is the only one in the list you could make believeable at the moment.

Golddust i dnt think that character could ever hold the world title. IT would be nice to see Dustin Reynolds get a run though.

Chavo should have got the Mysterio run but without the Latino heat heat i dont think he could be believeable not but as a upset nephew he could have been pushed as a focused wrestling machine who won the royal rumble and lie cheated and stole a win a Mania.

Mark Henry - Could easily be pushed as a monster because of his size wouldnt like to see it though.

Regal - would have been nice to see him get the title when he won King of the Ring. he had a nice steady push going till his suspension.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Christian, closely followed by Regal. As good as Goldust is i can't really see him as a world champion, hopefully he gets a midcard title reign before he retires though.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Regal, followed by Christian

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Christian and William Regal obviously.

William Regal still has a chance to win the big one someday, he just signed a new contract with WWE. And let's hope that Christian will return with a world title push waiting for him....

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Christian by a mile. Dammit Vince, make it happen when he returns.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Christian. Would have said Regal but he nearly got there in 08, but he blew it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Not even a question really. Csptain Charisma by a landslide!

Although Regal is probably the only other one, he had a chance and threw it away. A shame really. But the fact that Christian hasnt even been given a shot, well that is bordering on criminal.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
None of them. You shouldn't win a world title because of longevity. Besides, none of them are championship material imo.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Christian but I can see why none of them guys have ever won (or ever will) win the world title. Chavo definatly doesn't deserve it. Most people don't like the fact Mysterio ever became champion and Chavo's around the same size and has zero credibility.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Golddust i dnt think that character could ever hold the world title. IT would be nice to see Dustin Reynolds get a run though.
You want to put a WWE Title on this guy?

Sure, he did a great job as a walk-on for Ohio State last year, but I'm not sure I'd put a WWE Title on him for it. I'd rather see it on a wrestler.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
The guy on my avatar looks good with World Championship gold. Although from a business standpoint, Mark Henry + World Title = Moar Ratingz!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts