• Melina

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Michelle McCool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly Kelly

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Beth phonix

Votes: 0 0.0%

Which WWE diva past and present: Best moveset?

5944 Views 19 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  futuristikk
I'd like to know which divas past and present had the best move sets? Usually I'd rant on in my threads so I wanted to make a poll related thread to diversify my writing.

IMO Victoria had one of the best move sets for a female wrestler aka WWE diva.

Her finisher was the sickest thing I've ever seen before Roderick strong used it.

She had a deadly nice super kick.

A beautiful top rope moonsault.

A signature that's twirled her opponents into oblivion aka the black widow.

Present diva with the best moveset IMO is Alicia fox, northern lights,tilt a whirl backbreaker,scissor kick,leg trap arm face buster, beautiful on legged dropkicks,She perfected the art of body slams she makes them look like they could end a match.

How about you?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,241 Posts
Agree. Alicia Fox ATM. Paige has an amazing moveset and finisher too.

Gail Kim is a stand out from back in the day and Lita was very progressive for her time

· Banned
1,929 Posts
voted for gail kim. her matches are pretty gud but she was underutilized. lol at ppl voting for trish. only candidates are mickie (who you forgot op), michelle mcool, melina, victoria, and molly.
lita was to one dimensional
maryse wasnt a good wrestler and kelly was horrible.

· Lurking. Always lurking.
6,090 Posts
Voted Victoria for past/all time. Great, great wrestler. Not even gonna add "woman" or "diva", she was just a great wrestler. Period.

Current, my view is probably biased because I've seen disproportionately more of her (past) work compared to other divas (those that infact HAVE past work, lol), but I think Paige is a strong contender. Hell, she's got Victoria singing her praises on Twitter, that on its own is almost good enough for me. I take the opinion of women like her, Gail Kim and Mickie James (amongst others) when it comes to female wrestling talent quite seriously.

· Registered
1,031 Posts
Why is Lita even getting any votes? Aside from the Litasault (botched 60% of the time) and the Litacanrana, she had a very basic moveset.

· Oh My Goddess
5,093 Posts
Molly

She helped train other Divas of the era too. Her matches had good flow, interesting moves, and she didn't botch them much either. She was not my favorite of the times but she was the best in the ring.

Molly is sadly rather forgotten since removing herself from the spotlight. She would have been well suited to the PG era too given her pov about some of the things the Divas used to have to do.

· Registered
1,027 Posts
WTF you left out Natalya, Mickie, Eve and Gail Kim but you put in Michelle, Maryse and Kelly? Those three only have like three moves especially Kelly and Maryse.
I was surprised to see Maryse (although I'm a fan) and Kelly on the poll. Granted, Maryse had more than 3 moves in 2008-early 2009 and Kelly had the baddest finisher of all time: The Dread Kelly Kelly Roll-Up of DOOM!

For sheer versatility, I went with the Barracuda, Melina. Great mix of submissions, brawling/cat fight, and lucha inspired moves. Her moveset worked well as a heel or as a face. Currently though, Alicia Fox probably has the strongest and most interesting moveset of the ladies.

· Banned
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
WTF you left out Natalya, Mickie, Eve and Gail Kim but you put in Michelle, Maryse and Kelly? Those three only have like three moves especially Kelly and Maryse.
I was basically randomly selecting with two options in the poll being favorites of mine (Victoria,Alicia fox) that I deliberately included. The rest were off the top of my head.

My apologies the women you mentioned have some pretty smooth movesets. I feel bad for not adding them, again I made the poll with random options minus Victoria and Alicia Fox.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.