Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey didn't know where to post this but I've looked around and cant seem to find it.

Ok so I have a weird memory so bear with me but i bought beyond the mat and realsied it wasnt the same doc as the one I was thinking of so please help me!

Ok so from what I remember it had a young italian american kid going to train as a wrestler in which Nigel Mcguiness was training at the same time. there was a scene with him talking about it "all being in the eyes" and there was a scene where he bunked off and then got ripped into by the trainer - possibly les thatcher?

They also interviewed triple h or chyna I believe and he/she talked about how difficult it was to live outside of the business cause everyone want to sign stuff.

Any ideas? Thanks

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
101 Reasons Not to Be a Pro Wrestler is the only one that I can think of but only because you mentioned Chyna. I've seen that doc. and don't remember any of the other stuff that you mentioned in it.

The best thing about that DVD though is the match between New Jack and Gypsy Joe that is included as a bonus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts