Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as i know...Its Hulk Hogan.At survivor series 1991, Undertaker hits a tombstone on Hogan and he didn't pinned him yet...before that Hogan gets up within 2 seconds.....come on... I was like...what the hell.Then in Road Wild 1999,Nash hits the Jacknife and pins Hogan..Hogan kicks out of 2 and gets up and doing that as usual thing that he does.Nash didn't hit the jacknife so hard like he sometimes does.Sure Hogan would have told Nash before,not to drop him so hard.Those 2 moves Tombstone and Jacknife are powerful.Hogan made those moves look like it was nothing.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Ever damn major face. From Hogan to Warrior to Sting to Shawn to Undertaker to Cena to The Rock and so on.

But you wanna see some really ridiculous no selling, watch Taker vs Warrior. Its basically 10 minutes of each guy hitting several piledrivers on the other guy and then completely no selling the hell out of it.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Undertaker from 1990-1999 and Kane from 1998-2000. I remembered a match where Kane got hit with an X-Factor and Fameasser(both of which are finishing moves) and he just sat immediately back up, and I just watched his Title vs Mask match against Triple H in 2003. He fucking no-selled everything that Triple H threw at him except for the pedigree and it took two of them to finish him off too.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
What a shame you mentioned those guys, those 4 are some of the best sellers of all time.
Yes, but they are also 4 of the best no sellers of all time. Rocky and Shawn both had kip ups, Taker would always just sit up, and Cena has his 4 moves of death revival.

I mean I love Taker, especially the way he sells knee injuries, but come on, for the first 10 years of his career all he basically did was no sell.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Shawn to Undertaker to Cena to The Rock and so on.
What a shame you mentioned those guys, those 4 are some of the best sellers of all time.
I would naturally agree with HoMiCiDaL26, but after the no-sell DDT on concrete at Summerslam, I MUST remove Cena off of that list.

I would say Batista, but I'm conflicted because he doesn't necessarily no-sell, but he's so horrible at selling he might as well be.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here Hogan ruined the Undertaker chokeslam because apparently he did not want to do it

youtube.com/watch?v=anKWu5QW8TE ( I can't post link with under 10 messages, add what needed to get the url). If someone can post it completely, thanks.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Undertaker from 1990-1999 and Kane from 1998-2000. I remembered a match where Kane got hit with an X-Factor and Fameasser(both of which are finishing moves) and he just sat immediately back up, and I just watched his Title vs Mask match against Triple H in 2003. He fucking no-selled everything that Triple H threw at him except for the pedigree and it took two of them to finish him off too.
Wasnt Kane meant to no sell the finshers to show how much of a monster he was/is

·
Asuka
96,371 Posts
Taker no sold a lot, but he gets a pass because it was part of his gimmick to do so, he was supposed to be supernatural. Same with early Kane. In my opinion, that doesn't count.

Most main event do it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
On the other hand, Shawn Michaels was there to oversell so that balances the lot

I'm sorry this is just too awesome.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
Yes, but they are also 4 of the best no sellers of all time. Rocky and Shawn both had kip ups, Taker would always just sit up, and Cena has his 4 moves of death revival.

I mean I love Taker, especially the way he sells knee injuries, but come on, for the first 10 years of his career all he basically did was no sell.
It was his gimmick though so you cant blame him because of that. He was supposed to be this zombie who could not be hurt. When they gave him a bit of slack he proved that he is a great seller actually.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Undertaker and Goldberg no sell a lot but there's no reason they shouldn't, if you have one guy on the roster who barely sells it makes things interesting and gets over with the right guy.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Meroko
Here Hogan ruined the Undertaker chokeslam because apparently he did not want to do it
I remember that.It was in Judgement day 2002. That was really bad.
I think..personally Hogan don't like Undertaker....May be.

Pyro™
Taker no sold a lot, but he gets a pass because it was part of his gimmick to do so, he was supposed to be supernatural. Same with early Kane. In my opinion, that doesn't count.
Absolutely right.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I remember that.It was in Judgement day 2002. That was really bad.
I think..personally Hogan don't like Undertaker....May be.
It's not that Hogan doesn't like 'Taker, it's that Hogans a selfish prick who has only ever been interested in putting himself over. In fact I think I'll grab as many videos of Hogan no selling epicly and post them in a bit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts