Still the GOAT
4,787 Posts
DURR VANILLA MIDGET PUNK NEEDZ 2 HIT DA SHOWERZ AND GET 2 DA GYM

:punk2 :punk2 :punk2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CM Punk IS in terrible shape! He should take more pride in his profession as a wrestler and hit the gym. He looks like he should be working at a Waffle House!

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Brodus Clay is the top answer.

Tensai is a bit out of shape. . .and probably Khali. His belly's getting bigger.

Just cause Punk is 'skinny fat' it doesn't mean he doesn't work out. Not everyone can be blessed with Cena genetics.
You don't need good genetics to be in good shape, you just need effort.

Really not sure why so many people think muscles and or impressive abs always = either genetics or roids, not effort, work, and time.

Anyone could look much different and more impressive if they put the time and effort in.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Triple H had a flabby gut coming in the few times I watched him wrestle.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Strong ignorance in this thread.. Punk is not in bad shape, he's just not on anabolic steroids. Quick lesson in bodybuilding:

Two people doing the same diet/training routine and one is on the roids, one isn't will have a night and day difference in their physique. Being on the juice makes a huge, HUGE difference in size and leanness because having superhuman testosterone levels promotes a lean, anabolic body state. Someone like Punk does work out but he just doesnt diet that strictly so his body fat % isnt low enough to be really ripped, and he doesnt have the roids to gain a lot of size, nor does he have the benefit of Clen and other cutting steroids to keep him lean like a lot of wrestlers abuse.

The fact is he has to work out to have the cardio shape to wrestle a 20+ minute match. It's probably in every wrestler's contract that they have to train to stay in shape to wrestle. To imply he doesnt "hit the gym" because he doesnt look like the Rock shows ignorance of the natural limits of the human body. Punk is straight edge which means among other things he's not using steroids, Rock has been on the juice for well over a year now. An athlete doesn't become bigger and leaner @ 40 than they were in your prime without some sort of testosterone boost, period.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Definitely Rey Mysterio, he is not wrestling in a shirt now for a new look..

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
Strong ignorance in this thread.. Punk is not in bad shape, he's just not on anabolic steroids. Quick lesson in bodybuilding:

Two people doing the same diet/training routine and one is on the roids, one isn't will have a night and day difference in their physique. Being on the juice makes a huge, HUGE difference in size and leanness because having superhuman testosterone levels promotes a lean, anabolic body state. Someone like Punk does work out but he just doesnt diet that strictly so his body fat % isnt low enough to be really ripped, and he doesnt have the roids to gain a lot of size, nor does he have the benefit of Clen and other cutting steroids to keep him lean like a lot of wrestlers abuse.

The fact is he has to work out to have the cardio shape to wrestle a 20+ minute match. It's probably in every wrestler's contract that they have to train to stay in shape to wrestle. To imply he doesnt "hit the gym" because he doesnt look like the Rock shows ignorance of the natural limits of the human body. Punk is straight edge which means among other things he's not using steroids, Rock has been on the juice for well over a year now. An athlete doesn't become bigger and leaner @ 40 than they were in your prime without some sort of testosterone boost, period.
Christian looks great right? He doesn't look like he did in 2003 but he still looks good and he doesn't look like he is on steroids.

·
Registered
12,746 Posts
Rey Mysterio definitely. Older now and depended on steroids for years to build mass and drop body fat so no surprise.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
CM Punk IS in terrible shape! He should take more pride in his profession as a wrestler and hit the gym. He looks like he should be working at a Waffle House!
If you want to troll at least be more creative instead of stealing the Kevin Nash waffle house diss :kenny

·
Registered
141 Posts
when i think 'out of shape' first two that springs to my mind is sheamus and ryback... and when i say out of shape i mean, they cant go on a long match.

Sheamus use to, not so much anymore, look really gassed out when he was booked to be in long matches, i think though that he has been working on his stamina so he can go longer and cause he dont look that worn out after long matches anymore.

As for Ryback, he look to be in the same situation imo, he can go for awhile, but in long matches he also look he cant keep up the pace like the other top people, cena, orton and ziggler perhaps, they seem like they can wrestle forever.

obviously they both are in great shape though, but i dont compare them to everyday men, but instead to the other top athletes in wwe.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts