John Cena = that nexus guy
batista = mason ryan
stone cold = goldberg = gillberg
hmmm

kevin thorn = vampiro

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
For some reason when Y2J joined WWE I thought he looked like HHH Lol, remember I was only young and had never watched WCW before, I think it was just the hair.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Kendrick & McIntyre

·
Registered
757 Posts
Shark Boy - Stone Cold

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Colin Delaney and Ezekiel Jackson

Reactions: SES Soldier

·
Registered
15 Posts
R-Truth, MVP, Mark Henry, Booker T & Tony Atlas all look alike.
I can't quite put my finger on what exactly is is that makes them look so much alike.
They must be related.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts

Duh.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Those two guys that fought once at Wrestlemania are quite alike... can't remember their names though? Think it was Mince McHam and Kane O'Mac.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Edge

Nicole Bass

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Edge and Christian sorta looked like each other when they first came into the WWE(same hair styles and eventually same glasses and stuff)

Edge on SvR11 looks like HHH

·
Registered
50 Posts
According to Mason Ryan's Wiki page him and Batista are half brothers...not sure if this is true though considering Mason is Welsh and lived in Wales his whole life.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Jesus, this thread is lame to this point. Twins? Ha. Ha. Ha. People who are polar opposites like Ezekiel Jackson and Colin Delaney? Do you people write the "humorous" segments on Fox News or what? I'll preempt the morons who will bring the whole "Razor Ramon and Diesel/Razor Ramon and Diesel II" crap. Gimme a break.

Anyway, for a non-fail answer, Skip Sheffield and Kane aren't completely dissimilar. If you thin out Kane's face (how he probably looked in 1997-2000), they'd probably be a fair likeness.

Oddly, many wrestlers that are real life brothers don't look as similar as you'd expect (Bret/Owen Hart, Randy Savage/Genius, etc.). Then again, there are exceptions. Carlito and Primo are VERY similar in the face.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts