batista = mason ryan
stone cold = goldberg = gillberg
hmmm

kevin thorn = vampiro
Reactions: androinv3
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
For some reason when Y2J joined WWE I thought he looked like HHH Lol, remember I was only young and had never watched WCW before, I think it was just the hair.

· Registered
801 Posts
Shark Boy - Stone Cold

· Registered
50 Posts
According to Mason Ryan's Wiki page him and Batista are half brothers...not sure if this is true though considering Mason is Welsh and lived in Wales his whole life.

· Registered
6,278 Posts
Jesus, this thread is lame to this point. Twins? Ha. Ha. Ha. People who are polar opposites like Ezekiel Jackson and Colin Delaney? Do you people write the "humorous" segments on Fox News or what? I'll preempt the morons who will bring the whole "Razor Ramon and Diesel/Razor Ramon and Diesel II" crap. Gimme a break.

Anyway, for a non-fail answer, Skip Sheffield and Kane aren't completely dissimilar. If you thin out Kane's face (how he probably looked in 1997-2000), they'd probably be a fair likeness.

Oddly, many wrestlers that are real life brothers don't look as similar as you'd expect (Bret/Owen Hart, Randy Savage/Genius, etc.). Then again, there are exceptions. Carlito and Primo are VERY similar in the face.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.