Wrestling Forum banner

Which Wrestlers do you think could have played other Wrestlers persona's/gimmicks ?

2556 Views 19 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Mr Nice Guy
I was just thinking earlier about the whole Owen and Triple H "The Game" thing and was trying to think of other guys who could have took on someone elses persona or gimmick if that guy was unavailable or hadn't been given it.

Obviously they wouldnt be a carbon copy as i think each gimmick or persona is just as much to do with there own personality as well as the way there written.For example I dont think Owen's character would have evolved into how Triples Character did by the early 00's.

Also some persona's come naturally and are just an extension of there own personality at the time (HBK,Flair,Hogan) and so the persona comes from them and not from writing as much.

So what im asking is who do you think could take on another Wrestlers persona and play and played the role as close to it as possible.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,209 Posts
Re: Which Wrestlers do you think could have played other Wrestlers persona's/gimmicks

I think pretty much every big guy that has a respectable amount of charisma can play the old Kane. He was literally just a brick wall, he had Paul Bearer drawing the heat for him with his mic work, his moveset and mannerisms was a direct rip-off of the Undertaker.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.