Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Ryback is if you've listened to any of his recent shoot interviews and flip flopping about whether he did or did not make steroid accusations.

Lots of people suggested Bray Wyatt is after his tweet following Jinder's win.

Matt Hardy, obviously salty.

Curious to know if I missed any notable negative reactions from other wrestlers. The majority seems to be positive but I would like to see more from the opposing side.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Ziggler, Rusev and Cesaro are the first that comes to my mind, the rest seems happy playing videogames.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never thought of Matt Hardy tho.
I don't know if I'd call it jealousy but I can almost guarantee Matt Hardy isn't happy with his current WWE run. He was probably coming in with the hopes that he'd be using his Broken gimmick and becoming one of the biggest acts in the WWE and now the Hardy's are basically just another tag team. Without that gimmick, I can see Jeff still going far but it's hard to say where Matt with go without that gimmick.

The tweet he made def looks like there is a level of resentment or bitterness.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
We all know Ryback is if you've listened to any of his recent shoot interviews and flip flopping about whether he did or did not make steroid accusations.

Lots of people suggested Bray Wyatt is after his tweet following Jinder's win.

Matt Hardy, obviously salty.

Curious to know if I missed any notable negative reactions from other wrestlers. The majority seems to be positive but I would like to see more from the opposing side.
a lot of people are.. you know how this busines sis

you know the egos involved and the power struggle and "securing your spot"

kudos to Rusev for the only one who publicly spoke out like WTF is going on

but rest assured, there are tons of people in that locker room jealous of The Maharajah

·
Banned
724 Posts
Probably most of them are jealous just like most of the hardcore fans on here are jealous haters. He's a guy who was the lowest of the low for YEARS. A guy who was NOTHING. A guy who was made to look like a FOOL and a CLOWN over and over. Then he was even FIRED.

Then he dedicated himself to outworking all of them and fulfilling his potential. And now in less than 1 year he has surpassed them all. No doubt most are salty as fuck.

The ones who are genuinely happy for him are the ones who actually tweeted him their congrats, like Sheamus, Barrett, Sasha, Heath, Drew, Ellsworth, Ryder, Booker T, Dana Brooke, Karl Anderson, and a few others.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...wwe-superstars-react-to-jinder-mahal-winning/

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
All of them as well they should. Jinder Mahal as champ? I'm usually pretty supportive of the WWE but I wonder what the heck they're thinking making Mahal the champ.

·
Banned
724 Posts
All of them as well they should. Jinder Mahal as champ? I'm usually pretty supportive of the WWE but I wonder what the heck they're thinking making Mahal the champ.
They're thinking that Jinder Mahal is the most entertaining, most marketable, and most mainstream appealing sports entertainer on the roster. Certainly moreso than most of the charisma vacuums they've been trying to pass off as "Superstars" in the past 5 years.

P.S. Your signature is as terrible as your opinion on the MAHARAJA.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
a lot of people are.. you know how this busines sis

you know the egos involved and the power struggle and "securing your spot"

kudos to Rusev for the only one who publicly spoke out like WTF is going on

but rest assured, there are tons of people in that locker room jealous of The Maharajah
What did Rusev say?

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
While being in the main card means more money, I suppose most wrestlers are not pathetic persons to develop angry and envy for a jobber suddenly in the highlight.

I suppose the only ones jealous of Jinder are those who had a dislike for him previously.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Are there any Jinder Mahal dick size threads? Amazing how his "true fans" haven't thought of such a fresh, innovative topic yet.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Are there any Jinder Mahal dick size threads? Amazing how his "true fans" haven't thought of such a fresh, innovative topic yet.
Go ahead and post it yourself bro. If you really want to troll it up then let everyone know how it tastes also!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Go ahead and post it yourself bro. If you really want to troll it up then let everyone know how it tastes also!
I'm afraid that isn't my perogative friend, but you're welcome to do what should be your job anyway. Honestly of all the Jinder marks/trolls across this forum, you seem the.."hungriest" by far. :/

I'm gonna sound like a huge hypocrite right now, but how do people not in on the act keep getting baited into these threads, and where the hell are the mods at?

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
They're thinking that Jinder Mahal is the most entertaining, most marketable, and most mainstream appealing sports entertainer on the roster. Certainly moreso than most of the charisma vacuums they've been trying to pass off as "Superstars" in the past 5 years.

P.S. Your signature is as terrible as your opinion on the MAHARAJA.
If by entertaining you mean how entertaining it was watching the prestige of the title crash and burn and many fans getting absolutely pissed with the company for letting a jobber with nothing but a body and being Indian win the title then yeah, its entertaining, in the same way watching a nascar or highway high speed car pile up can be entertaining if you can ignore the fact you just watched multiple people lose their lives, then yeah. Its "entertaining".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts