Wrestling Forum banner

Which wrestler's book would you like to read?

• CM Punk

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • John Cena

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Batista

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Bobby Roode

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • AJ Styles

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Triple H

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • Undertaker

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Jeff Hardy

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Christian

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Mark Henry

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Big Show

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Kane

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Jerry Lawler

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • JBL

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Booker T

Votes: 10 13.3%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just finished reading "Undisputed" by Chris Jericho. The book is extremely interesting. Which got me thinking about which other wrestler's book would I like to read.

I would definitely love reading something from CM Punk and John Cena. Would be nice to get some insight there.

Anyways whose books would you like to read?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally bought Bret Harts' Autobiography last week, looking forward to getting stuck into that one...
Yeah, I'm looking forward to reading that one too!

·
Registered
963 Posts
I finished Undisputed a few days ago too. I picked CM Punk, Cena, and Undertaker, but one that is not on the list is Jericho's third book. That one at least we know is coming out.

·
Banned
821 Posts
Could imagine Cena's being a lot of kayfabe talk.

Out of everything listed, I'd like to see Christian's when he retires. Definitely a lot of interesting topics for him. No title in '05. Moving to TNA. Returning. Week long title reign.

Would obv like to see a HHH book too, but would imagine there would be a lot of BS an lies in it, so no.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I answered all of them. Everyone on that list would have some pretty interesting stories.

I'd also really like to read another Edge book, which I hope he comes out with since his first one came out before he had even won a world title.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Batista already has a book. Would love to read an Undertaker or John Cena one though.

OP I recommend reading Eddie Guerrero's. Very powerful, but sad at the same time when you read how optimistic and happy he became.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
I voted CM Punk, Cena, Jeff Hardy, HHH, Undertaker, Christian.

In a perfect world where these guys are as good authors as Jericho, mind you. CM Punk's would have to top the list, because there's a lot about his story that I don't know and I think would be worth hearing. Jeff Hardy has a lot of demons, and I wonder if he'd own up to them and what got him to the point of being so hopelessly drug addicted. Triple H - duh! He's one of the most controversial backstage figures of all time. With Christian, most of his story is told by the stuff he did with Edge, and even though both of their stories are quite obviously very intertwined I want to hear it from his POV.

I'd read the Undertaker's, but it would probably be too mind boggling to swallow :p
I'd also really like to read another Edge book, which I hope he comes out with since his first one came out before he had even won a world title.
He's been asked about it and says it's definitely a possibility. It had better be. The way it cuts off literally right at the moment when things start getting really interesting is such a tease.
Vince's would be the ultimate wrestling autobiography though
Aw, man. I never even thought of that, that would most definitely be one of the best.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'd love to read Undertakers book if it was written out of character, he's seen it all pretty much. You probably couldn't fit it all in one book and do it justice.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Undertaker, John Cena, Randy Orton are the ones I picked. Would love Cena's honest opinion on the booing, turning heel and his character. Taker needs no explanation and Orton would just be interesting for me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The best one I have read is mick foley's, I'd be interested in a book from any of the guys who have been there for awhile and one from vince would be ideal.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
vinces to see what his take and thoughts on everyone ever in the business since he took over were.
a would love Shawn and hunter to make one together covering there meeting up forming dx and beyond
JErichos just cause hes such an interesting and funny guy
Brets doesnt really appeal to me.... he's far to bitter and morbid in real life i hate to think how bad he would be in text lol not taking anythign away from how shit hot he was in the ring but the guy outside of the ring was bland.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Randy Savage could have written a brilliant book. His career spanned three eras of wrestling (from the Golden Era, through the New Generation, right up to WCW during the Monday Night Wars. He'd been at the top (his early run in WWF up to 1992), and been close to the bottom (his 1993-1994 WWF years). You know that it would have been filled with great backstage stories and, knowing his relationship with Hogan, you can bet that he would have dished some dirt on Hogan. Plus, he could finally have laid the Steph McMahon rumours to rest.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts