Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO regal is one he has pretty good carrer and been with company for over a decade but he should have had a whc run atleast as token of his hardwork,and i think he would've made for a pretty entertaining champion,especially if he had won it in 07-o8 the fueds with edge,batista,taker would've been fun to watch.

Then there's henry,yes he got an amazing title run in 2011 and one the most entertaining one as well in recent years.
but title rum made me want more,i think he should've won the wwe title this year instead of db maybe bryan could've won it from his after 2to 3 months.
Now he's gonna fued for the wwe title again,although he won't win it but should be fun to watch him in the title pic.

so who are your' oppnion?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Rick Rude & Curt Hennig/Mr Perfect... two of the greatest talents the WWF ever had & they pissed them both away without truly appreciating the level of talent that they had.

Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat & Roddy Piper are also examples of this.

·
Since Day One
9,907 Posts
Zack Ryder.

Got himself over, got in WWE's Top 5 merchandise sellers, gets a 1 month long U.S. tile reign, gets buried by Kane, humiliated at Wrestlemania 28 and gets no payoff whatsoever. I know he's not world championship material but should be a solid midcarder at this point. Plus, his in-ring work is vastly underrated.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Christian, RVD, and Kane are the first 3 that come to mind.

Christian: constantly gets treated like shit, but is a great talent. Awesome in the ring and great on the mic. Great heel.

RVD: Has always been beyond over with the crowds and very entertaining in the ring. HHH buried the absolute shit out of him.

Kane: One of the best big men in wwe history. The amount of awful storylines the wwe has put him in is pathetic. Katie Vick, Teaming with xpac, his feud with Edge, feud with imposter Kane just to name a few.

·
Say something stupid
2,972 Posts
Hassan is a good shout out.

As of right now, I think Cody Rhodes has been waiting for big things for a long time now, he should have won MiTB over Sandow in fact. That isn't to say Sandow shouldn't have won it at all, but Cody was so over in that match and the fued after, where they made him look like a sore loser killed his momentum with the fans, he still gets pops yes, but now he's just being over shadowed by Goldust. I hope after WrestleMania he is given a real chance.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh & another name that's just come to mind is Vader.

His work in WCW was superb! He was possibly the most talented big man of all time, bar none. His feuds with Sting, Flair, Rude, Foley etc in WCW were bloody legendary. He had credibility, he could move for a big guy & he wasn't bad on the mic either. So what does the WWF do when they finally sign him up? Turn him into a joke & damage his credibility, shocking.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Recent Past: John Morrison. Shelton Benjamin. Eddie Guerrero. Beth Phoenix. Al Snow.

Current: Mark Henry (deserved at least one WWE title run), Tamina Snuka, Sandow, Titus O' Neil.

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
I agree on Regal. One of the most entertaining guys on the roster, regardless of positioning. He was great as a mid-card comedy heel, but I'd have loved to see him have a world title run.

·
Registered
192 Posts
John Morrison William Regal Shelton Benjamin
Drew Mcyintyre Dolph Ziggler Wade Barett Zack Ryder coming soon

Cody can still be saved and there might be a slight chance for Ziggler

PS: Rvd,Christian and Mark Henry

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
IMO regal is one he has pretty good carrer and been with company for over a decade but he should have had a whc run atleast as token of his hardwork,and i think he would've made for a pretty entertaining champion,especially if he had won it in 07-o8 the fueds with edge,batista,taker would've been fun to watch.

Then there's henry,yes he got an amazing title run in 2011 and one the most entertaining one as well in recent years.
but title rum made me want more,i think he should've won the wwe title this year instead of db maybe bryan could've won it from his after 2to 3 months.
Now he's gonna fued for the wwe title again,although he won't win it but should be fun to watch him in the title pic.

so who are your' oppnion?
Totally agree about Regal!

John Morrison. Tyler Reks. Nathan Jones. Sean O'Haire.
Totally agree in regards to Tyler Reks, the guy could have been a monster heel!

Rick Rude & Curt Hennig/Mr Perfect... two of the greatest talents the WWF ever had & they pissed them both away without truly appreciating the level of talent that they had.

Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat & Roddy Piper are also examples of this.
Oh what awesome choices, 100% agree with you here!!!

Martel, watch this short clip and you'll see why.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts
Recent Past: John Morrison. Shelton Benjamin. Eddie Guerrero. Beth Phoenix. Al Snow.

Current: Mark Henry (deserved at least one WWE title run), Tamina Snuka, Sandow, Titus O' Neil.
I don't think we can count Eddie Guerrero here man, he was gonna become world heavyweight champion after survivor series. I think dying kinda rules you out of this thread if you were destined to be big anyway.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chris Benoit is the first name that comes to mind for me. For a talent of his caliber, he should not have been demoted to permanent midcard position when his title run was over.
Agreed,he could have had a great fued with batista or booker in 2006 instead of rey.

Christian, RVD, and Kane are the first 3 that come to mind.

Christian: constantly gets treated like shit, but is a great talent. Awesome in the ring and great on the mic. Great heel.

RVD: Has always been beyond over with the crowds and very entertaining in the ring. HHH buried the absolute shit out of him.

Kane: One of the best big men in wwe history. The amount of awful storylines the wwe has put him in is pathetic. Katie Vick, Teaming with xpac, his feud with Edge, feud with imposter Kane just to name a few.
yes,he should've atleast fueded with sheamus for whc in 2012 instead of dozens of matches with del rio.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.