Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Daniel Bryan and CM Punk perhaps in the lightweight divisions... They both train in jui jitsu so I can't imagine it would be a difficult transition...

·
Registered
295 Posts
I don't know about dominate, but ADR would probably be the best bet considering he has an MMA and wrestling background.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Nobody would "Dominate" anything... Even Brock did not Dominate, and he is a freak.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,323 Posts
Theoretically, any wrestler who decided to go into MMA and trained etc could dominate giving the circumstances. If it were 2002/3 would people be saying Brock Lesnar before he got into it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
:StephenA

No one. UFC is where REAL fighting takes place. Outside of a few exceptions NO ONE can just jump over and make a "transition" from a NON COMBAT sports to combat sports. WWE is scripted fake fighting vs. the UFC where most trained their entire lifetimes just to earn black belts in different techniques.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Some people seem to forget that yes they obviously do staged rasslin in the ring and the matches are made up, BUT the rasslin training and the other martial art training the guys have are legit.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I could see Cesaro doing pretty well if he took the time to train. You can't discount his strength even if he would be a little behind the curve with technique. Swagger might be decent as well given his amateur wrestling background.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts